Votes: 11 29.7%
  • I\'m special, I do both.

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Oops wrong forum.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Rune

Once A Fool
Sepulchrave II said:
I write, mainly. I keep up with Lazybones' and Rune's story hours, as I find them both excellent.

Sorry I never post on your threads, fellas. I'm content to just read.

And, let's face it, neither of you really need to be told just how damn good you are, do you?

Why, thank you for the flattery, Sepulchrave (the Second), but in fairness to my players, I must say that, if you are referring to the story hour linked in my sig, they do the writing. I only run the games and edit the stories (granted, sometimes extensively).

If, on the other hand, you mean Seas of Fire, I must remind you that the excellence of that game is due entirely to rootbeergnome's incredible skills at DMing (which put my own to shame!) and the diverse and talented players that I share that game with.

If, you mean The Runic Cthulhu Hour, well, yeah, that's pretty much all my fault. Although, I must stress that playing with a group that can handle playing themselves in a horror game that they are not likely to survive (or, at least, not sanely) makes things easy.

If you ever do get the notion to comment on the stories, feel free to do so. I welcome the dialogue (especially for The Dream, which we're playtesting).

Last edited:

Carnifex

First Post
I read several - mainly Piratecat's. Sagiro's, Broccli_Heads and also Lazybones when I have the time, as well as browsing others occasionally. I alos write my own, of course ;)

kibbitz

First Post
Read only, I'm afraid. Since I don't game anymore, I don't have much to write about, and if I did, it'd prolly only be good enough for an average fantasy anime with all the expected twists and turns... Just started reading though, with the introduction of the downloadable story hour files.

Remove ads