Are we tired?

Crothian

First Post
LrdApoc said:
I have no hat o' elves.. but the Halflings are definately wearing bowlers in my realm.. meaning they're a thing of the past.

I'm tired.. but it's from living vicariously through Crothian... boy is he a machine when it comes to partying at cons;)

Ya, some nights I didn't go to bed till Midnight!!!! :cool:

kilamanjaro

First Post
I think most people in this country are sick and tired of being told that they're sick and tired. I know that I'm not sick or tired, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.

Incenjucar

Legend
MDSnowman said:
my hat of Gnomes and Halflings know no limits...

Seriously... I have an intense distaste for the small races. Everytime I've made a world from scratch I have never put in a race smaller than Medium. Just something about them rubs me the wrong way.

What about a race that can be either small or medium as the situation demands?

'Cause I've got one of those I've been working on. ...I just need to make them look less default cute... but they're fae, so.. *grunts*

Greylock

First Post
Tired? Heck yes.

Tired of what? That is the bigger question.

I just want to play. Work and greater person isues make sense, but make some effort. The game is what matters.

jollyninja

First Post
the great thing about canada is getting a cold in august, i am in fact sick. this leads me to being tired. i'm more tired of my players ignoring plot hooks.

Last edited:

poilbrun

Explorer
The only thing I'm tired of about RPG and D20, is the fact that I can't play as often as I'd like, and that I always have to DM. I have so many ideas for long term development of a character that I'd like to be a player for once, but with two new players in my group, another that isn't too good at DMing, and a fourth one that has never DMed and doesn't want or plan to... I'm kinda stuck behind the screen!

Nifft said:
I'm going to be tired. I've got a test at 7:AM. (merp)
You've got a test on Middle-earth Roleplaying? :heh:

Oddly enough, although my campaign that I'm currently running is very different from standard D&D, I'd not say that I'm tired of it all. I've always been interested in bouncing around from one crackpot idea to the next.

Remove ads