• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Are you a threadkiller?

reveal

Adventurer
Rel said:
I've taken to ending all my posts with, "and reveal can BITE me!" because that virtually guarantees that he'll post to defend himself, thus making him the threadkiller. I think everybody should do this.

And reveal can BITE me!

I will not stoop to your.... Oh god dammit! :mad:

diaglo

Adventurer
ForceUser said:
No, I'm a mood-killer. I lay down heavy thoughts in light-hearted threads in an effort to engage in genuine dialogue when other posters just want to fart around, which appears to lead to resentment.
i like to fiddle too not just fart.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
gamecat said:
I tend to kill them as well... =/

Well you didn't kill this one...buy you should have left nothing to chance and ended your post with "And reveal can BITE me!"

All the cool kids are doing it.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
reveal said:
You people are no fun. See, what would have been really funny is if no one responded to this thread thereby proving Knightfall1972 is, indeed, a threadkiller. *sigh*

And thus my master plan is in effect. :]

Now, too see if reveal can get people to stop posting after I post. :p

CronoDekar

First Post
Occasionally. I just like to think that it's because my post is so insightful and decisive that there's absolutely nothing else to say on the issue :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
There's been too many threads I've been subscribed too that I am the last poster. I like to think I'm not a thread killer, but apparently, there are a few that have died by my hands. Or possibly they were already dead, I tried to give resuscitation and failed. *shrug*

I wonder how many deaths have been from people on-topic and how many people kill threads by people discussing ideas which have little to nothing to do with the original topic.

reveal

Adventurer
Thread killer!

123bc.jpg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads