Arokyn the story thread

NarlethDrider

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
We seem to be always waiting on N'Drider. I'm not dismissing him from the game just hoping for more blood.

sorry to be the constant stick in the mudd, but things like having your wife & daughter sick at the same time is a real killer---fortunately, they are gettin better :) so i'll try & keep ALL my stuff going :p

Argent Silvermage

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
sorry to be the constant stick in the mudd, but things like having your wife & daughter sick at the same time is a real killer---fortunately, they are gettin better :) so i'll try & keep ALL my stuff going :p
I completely understand. Glad to hear they're getting better.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The hero's of the tribe tense as a grouping of 5 humans all looking very saurian approach. O'assis still groggy takes hold of his holy symbol and speaks a word.
A wave of water gushing from the barran earth flows over the heros healing thier wounds and refreshing them. The Humans see this and scream clutching at thier necks. This is only momentary as the group charges the heros. They are all 30' away from the group. O'assis slumps over clutching at the leach on his neck.

The ground id rumbling as if there were something underneath the sands and rock trying to get away.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Owenston had been saving his last full channelling of the day to heal O'Assis, if he needed it. A simple healing is not likely to help in this case. Owenston takes out two of his sling stones. Then he removes his elemental focus, a obsidian disk, from around his neck. Placing the three stones in his palms, he enhances their earthy element. <<Magic Stone spell>>

Argent Silvermage said:
O'assis slumps over clutching at the leach on his neck.

Owenston shifts O'assis to get a clear view of the leach. He thinks to himself that a Purifire would be of more use at this moment than an Earth Healer. Owenston raises the enhanced elemental focus over his head, then brings the sharp edge of the obsidian disk down to strike the leach from the side of O'asiss' neck.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vorgune snarls and hurls a Javalin at the enemy unless they are close, in which case I'll rage and charge....if I havent raged yet, I can't remember).

Remove ads