Arokyn the story thread

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Owenston's disk cuts into the leech there is a flash of holy energy and the little creature lets go and looks at Owenston. It has a small face and hands that you could not see while it was attached to the Water Witch.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Owenston's disk cuts into the leech there is a flash of holy energy and the little creature lets go and looks at Owenston. It has a small face and hands that you could not see while it was attached to the Water Witch.

Owenston takes a step back in shock. It would be bad enough if it were a mindless parasite. This creature is an agent of chaos and an abomination. Owenston throws his second "elementaly enhanced" stone at the "leech".

(OOC: If the leech is undead, and if the stone hits him, "magic stone" does double damage to undead.)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Vorgune Rages and rushes the first of the guardsmen. He slashes with his antlers gutting the human and dropping him. (Damn Critical)
Owenston launches a stone at the abomination and it strikes but seems to have little to no effect. it does however make O'Assis' body jerk.

Thels

First Post
OOC: Sorry, but I have no idea what's going on. I guess Krit Ka tumbles towards the nearest opponent and attacks him with furry of blows.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Owenston launches a stone at the abomination and it strikes but seems to have little to no effect. it does however make O'Assis' body jerk.

Owenston is concerned about the link between O'Assis and the leech, but there is little he can do about it till after sunset (which is not long off.) He picks O'Assis up and carries him over to Yrgo (who is now awake and recovered thanks to O'Assis' "flash flood".)

Thels

First Post
I'm sorry, but it seems that nowadays, I'm unable to make enough time to visiting EN World and reading/posting the various threads. It seems I need to bail out from here on. :(

Good Luck with the game.

Remove ads