Ars Magica 5e, Rhine Tribunal, 1220 - Characters

ArghMark

First Post
My group always treated character creation as using the elemental magic gift as well, just like you still apply puissant and affinity to skills from character creation. Feel free!

Also, great character; we'll see about introducing him ASAP but the game seems to have slowed a bit recently.

On Puget Sound

First Post
OK, I'll adjust for the elemental bonus in char creation. It's fine with me if you just want to bring me in after the party is through with their current investigation; it might stretch continuity for me to blunder into the castle basement out of nowhere. Besides, this looks like a high-drama moment, an interlude of introductions and banter would spoil it.

Last edited:

ArghMark

First Post
Note: On Puget Sound, are you still around?

Stuff the covenant has gained - At least so far, many of the magical things have been left in the covenant. Unless someone tells me they are taking them, all of the below is also being left there.

Notes from the wizards laboratory containing the faerie/demon and the magical chain. Untranslated from wizards own cipher.

Minutes of many of the meetings in a bound box.

LIBRAM

Studies on Flame, Vol. 10, by Eginolf of Flambeau. Level 15, Quality 15. Ignem Summa.

The Power of Intellego, by Quince of Bonisagus. Level 10 Quality 11.

Light and Sound, by Amissio of Flambeau. Level 5 Quality 10.
Imaginem Summa.

Magic Theory, Vol 6. by Bonisagus. Level 6 Quality 15. Magic Theory Summa.

The Art of the Summoner. Level 10 Quality 8.
The Art of Binding. Level 10 Quality 8.
The Art of Commanding. Level 10 Quality 8.

Shayuri

First Post
Meep...sorry about my silence. Took me a little while to see the thread moving again, and now I'm a little confuzzled about Ilshana's situation.

She's free of the fear, right? She can go down there with the others now?

Remove ads