• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist looking to do some fun sketches.

mac1504

Explorer
Commission Work

Bobacus,

I sent you an email about a week or two ago about doing a commission, did you ever get that? I know you've been busy.

Anyway, if you didn't get it please email me at robmcnamee at hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Bobacus,

I just sent an e-mail to your address on your site, and got a failure message back. no such address.

I've got about 4 comissions I'd like you to do, e-mail me at jalger AT bloodstone-press DOT COM and we'll talk about them.

Last edited:

Draven

First Post
bobacus if you could find the time there is a charecter i am currently playinh he is a ranger who wears a leather trenchcoat as armor. he has a tribal tatoo around his left eye. he weilds a elven leaf blade, a longbow and a set of throwing axes. this would be much appreciated

FlipFlop

First Post
Character description

Bobacus, I liked what you came up with for our other party member Iirkh, so when you have a chance have a look at my orc bard:

Drika is likely one of the most charismatic orc bards. Drika dark hair. He wears a chain shirt and entertaining vest which is a patchwork of multi colored fabrics. Strapped to his body are a pair of drums, carved from solid oak and stretched with the pale skin of a white worg, which have the power to bring dispair to foes.

Strapped to his back is a quarterstaff which displays a banner showing his allegiance to the Vile Runes tribe.

Drika's primary weapons are the mallets used on his drums, so that he might pound any who get too close and yet not miss a beat of his ballads of torment. Finally, Drika carries a whip and short bow just in case he needs to get some ranged attacks in on his enimies.

Thanks, and happy holidays!

FlipFlop

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I loved Systar! Great job. Here is another Eberron character I am hoping to get to play in a new PbP campaign.

Marcus Calvani: The defrocked priest of the Silver Flame roams the streets of Sharn looking for fiends to fight and evils to correct. He's basically a rouge demon hunter/private eye/exorcist. He ran into some problems with corrupt officials back in Thrane, and is haunted by what he sees as a failure of his church, though he hasn't let it shake his faith in his god.

Marcus is in his early 30s, but an encounter with a demon earlier in his career turned all but one streak of his otherwise black hair, white. He wears his hair long, usually pulled back into a pony tail. Marcus is very tall and lanky. He has a fairly well-kept goutee that did not turn white with the rest of his hair.

Marcus usually wears a long black cassock, unbuttoned. Beneath he wears a simple shirt and breeches, the only ornamentation, a Silver Flame holy symbol hanging from a fever iron chain around his neck. At his belt hangs a warhammer, and strapped to his left boot is a kukri. He generally carries his god's favored weapon, a longbow, in his hands or slings it over his back.

I guess I like playing archers...ha!

Ishmayl

First Post
Bobacus, your work is astounding. I have sent you an email for a commission I would like, but am interested in a level that you don't offer. Your bronze level is what I need (for the # of character, the group-shot, and the "control" of the sketch), but I would really like the final to be in ink after it's all said and done. What would you charge for something like that? I was assuming it would be half-way between the Bronze level and Platinum level, but since your prices are so great anyway, I'll take whatever I can get. (And you should call it the "ELECTRUM LEVEL," in memory of that old D&D currency which is no more :) )

Cheers!
-Brandon

Ishmayl

First Post
Oh, by the way, you should consider setting up a profile on Elfwood with your webpage and info. Elfwood has gone downhill a lot in the past year or so, but they still get a LOT of views, which means more people would be drawn to your site.

Cheers!
-Brandon

Lalato

Adventurer
THANKS!!!

Bobacus,
I haven't been on ENWorld in a while and I missed your posting of my request. I just wanted to say thank you very much. I think it looks great.

We're about to start a new campaign... expect a commission coming your way as soon as I flesh out my new character a bit.

Again... Thank you! :)

--sam

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads