• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist's Block

Kryndal Levik

First Post
...and his daughter- it would be GREAT to have them together, but either way would be wonderful:

Aijou Leng

Aijou Leng, Master Leng's daughter, is a LG young (oriental) elven/aasimar monk. She appears to be in her mid-twenties, but is actually well over one hundred years old.

Leng is tall, thin, and wears tight robes sandals in earth tones. She, like her father, carries a tall staff. She wears an ornate silver ring that matches her father's on her right hand.

Aijou Leng
Race: Oriental Elven
Hair: Long, reddish-blonde, usually tied back
Eyes: Green
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 125 lbs

There's a reference for her further down in the thread (now FULLY censored for Eric's grandma :D ).

Last edited:

Sonikal

First Post
Smoke and Mirrors said:
Finished em up for you Arc... I hope you like em'. I'll have them posted probably later tomorrow evening:D . Now I have a goblin seductress to draw.

That comic strip was funny as hell. Im praying that when you said 'goblin seductress' is my character...:D

ThorneMD

First Post
Here's my character.

Rudic Noson
Human Paladin
Follower of Torm
Scalemail
Heavy Flail on his Right side
Glaive on his Back
Whip tied above his belt
Whip Dagger on his Left Side
Holy Symbol
Gauntlets
Sholder Length greasy black hair
Goatee

Smoke and Mirrors

First Post
Hey everyone... I have some dire news.:( My friends scanner started malfuctioning while I was scanning in the drawing of Arc and Ames... However this is only a temporary matter and I'll still be working on your drawings as it is being fixed (or replaced). Luckily I was able to scan part of your request Arc before the scanner went on the fritz.... Here it is

Attachments

• cleric & paladinmini.jpg
    cleric & paladinmini.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 402

Torrin

First Post
Here's my character:

Name: Torrin
Race: Half-Fey Gray Elf
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Phys Characteristics:
Height: 5’0”
Weight: 85 lbs

Hair: golden, sorta-messy. Like Anakin’s in SWII, complete with braid, though more spiky, like Vash’s (Trigun)
Eyes: Violet
Skin: fair, remains elf-like
Wings: fairy wings, jeweled violet-blue to match eyes
Can hide his wings when necessary. With a bit of disguise work could pass as a 13-16 year old human child and does quite frequently.

His natural weakness and frailty don’t show in his physique.

He is phenomenally charismatic both in looks and personality, and while curious and rather accepting of others has an air of arrogance / haughtiness about him.

Heavily into illusion, and playing tricks on others. Which comes naturally with being fey, as he is also naturally heavily into enchantment spells.

Can be somewhat reckless and rash at times, but is almost always in control of situations, or quick to flee into the darkness if things go awry.

Class: bard/shadowdancer (custom PrC)

Clothing/Equipment:
*Some ideas*
- Dark cloak, buckler, composite longbow (strapped across back)
- Or
- Baggy entertainer’s pants, no shirt, Masterwork flute with shoulder strap across back between wings
- Or
- Anything your imagination can come up with

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads