• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[artwork, hosted] Scantly-clad girls! Drow Fashion! Cyber Style! And Psionics Toolkit

Klaus

First Post
Hi, Kids and Kidettes!

This week I posted up a godzillion pics!

First off, there are two new archetypes in the Dark Quest gallery: a female street doctor and a male mechanic (known in Cyber-Style-speak as a grease monkey).

After checking those, head over to the Fiery Dragon Interiors gallery for THREE new pictures! First off, let's take a look at one of the most fashionable drow in Monte Cook's Queen of Lies adventure.

To know what's he's smiling about, check out the picture of a lady that makes her living inside the drows' torture chamber.

The third picture is a first-ever look into the Psionics Tookit: Jelaria Darrek, a female half-elf paladin/psion who decided to take the fight against crime to the enemy's battlefield - the criminal underworld!

Head to the Bat-pole at http://www.d20reviews.com/pozas , and then post your opinions here!

Game On!

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Claudio-
Excellent! I was surprised to see you change your style a bit for the three bottom illustrations on the Fiery Dragon Interiors page. You're trying different things with lines and shadow... it looks great! I like what you're doing with fabric. The drawing of Jelaria is terrific.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
The new art is bizarre. It's your style but at the same time it isn't your style... Bizarre...

But I love it! Congratulations again, Claudio!

DMaple

First Post
On a different issue I recently bought the Counter Collection II.

I must say I really like all the illustrations in it. I also thought the Combat Miner prestige class was cool.

Do you think you could persuade Fierydragon to do the character illustrations large and more complete as a web-enchancement of some form as I'd love to be able to print out a character sketch to match the counter I pick form my character.

Dave

Klaus

First Post
Doc, Horacio -> I am trying new stuff, specially the blending of ink and pencil. The PsiTK is the first book where I use this technique in any extent. For a VERY different look (all-pencil), wait for Gates of Oblivion, coming soon!

DMaple -> You (the consumer) has a far heavier punch than me in persuading FDP into includinglarger images of choice characters. I draw them at approximatedly 3x3 inches, though. And I'm glad you liked the Combat Miner. I saw the Gnome Hooked Hammer just standing there, and I went "why would THIS be a cultural weapon for gnomes?"... The rest, as they say, is background material... :)

Hattersai -> Who knows? Gen Con is coming... ;)

Shadowdancer -> Wait 'til you see this guy's stat block! That outfit is hardly prèt-a-porte. :D

Warchild, Horacio -> My desktip at work used to rotate among my wallpapers, but I can't seem to convince my wife to change her Feng Shui (the Chinese tradition, not the RPG) wallpaper for a more... homemade one. :rolleyes:

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Klaus said:
Warchild, Horacio -> My desktip at work used to rotate among my wallpapers, but I can't seem to convince my wife to change her Feng Shui (the Chinese tradition, not the RPG) wallpaper for a more... homemade one. :rolleyes:

Oh, so your wife has no taste for fantasy art... :p

Remove ads