• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Asgard #8 Status?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Since the materaial was set up to be a part of the holidays, and since the holidays have now long since past, could there be an official acknowledgement that the material is reverting to the writers/artists of that material so that they can move on and use their material as they wish?

Yeah, I'll have Russ do that next time I see him, if he doesn't see this post first. I didn't want to be a problem for any of the writers, but things didn't work out like I'd hoped. Since this is the second request for ownership of an article back, I'll say officially that all submissions for Asgard 8 revert to their writers/artists. This is very frustrating for me personally, but I hope no one holds it against us.

I'll have Russ post it on the main page, and I'll post a thread about it in General Discussion.

Eternalknight

First Post
RW, a request: If you still happen to have my article, could you by any chance send it back? I had a computer crash after I wrote it and lost the document.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
RangerWickett said:
Yeah, I'll have Russ do that next time I see him, if he doesn't see this post first. I didn't want to be a problem for any of the writers, but things didn't work out like I'd hoped. Since this is the second request for ownership of an article back, I'll say officially that all submissions for Asgard 8 revert to their writers/artists. This is very frustrating for me personally, but I hope no one holds it against us.

I'll have Russ post it on the main page, and I'll post a thread about it in General Discussion.

Naw, Ryan, no one should hold it against you. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've had seven butt-kicking issues and the Magazine is evolving into something (Player's Journal) that should prove to be very useful to many people. You've got a lot of cool projects in the pipeline (not too mention a very demanding personal life/schedule). You help to create a ton of opportunities for a lot of people. That's a very good thing and something to be proud of. Don't let it frustrate you. Most of the material reverting back to the original writers and artists can be tweaked and used for other projects and submissions. There's really no harm done and no need to be down on yourself. You're still a top-notch guy in my book and I'm sure everyone else will feel the same way. :)

Eternalknight

First Post
Mark said:

Naw, Ryan, no one should hold it against you. Don't be so hard on yourself. You've had seven butt-kicking issues and the Magazine is evolving into something (Player's Journal) that should prove to be very useful to many people. You've got a lot of cool projects in the pipeline (not too mention a very demanding personal life/schedule). You help to create a ton of opportunities for a lot of people. That's a very good thing and something to be proud of. Don't let it frustrate you. Most of the material reverting back to the original writers and artists can be tweaked and used for other projects and submissions. There's really no harm done and no need to be down on yourself. You're still a top-notch guy in my book and I'm sure everyone else will feel the same way. :)

Ditto.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Mark said:

Totally feel the same way! :)

Heck, this may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Asgard was good, but I'm sure that EN Mag will be that much better. If Asgard gets officially disbanded, then the directors (or whatever they're called) of EN World have that much more free time to devote to other projects, ensuring that those projects are of that much better quality, and it translates out to them earning more money for their time overall, since most other projects are ones that people pay for.

I think this could turn out to be a really good thing.

Last edited:

Remove ads