Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity looks to the others, particularly their companion from Duvik on directions. If none are forth coming she'll pick the one on the left.

B4cchus

Explorer
quote=RA]OOC: Say what now? Who? They've got Eternity, Almayce, Ironwolf, and Hulgyr. Did I miss something?)[/quote] Confusion galore! Now i'm confused too. It's my iunderstanding that Eternity, Almayce, Ironwolf, and Hulgyr are on this side, Zearyl and Michael are on the other side and the npc priest has gone missing. Right?

Anyway, Hulgyr will look if he sees anything obvious that may suggest Zearyl came from either direction. If sees nothing he'll go with what Eternity suggests.
P.s. Hulgyr isn't fatigued anymore, right? Any other effect that are/aren't active anymore? (str drain, bless, whatnot).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That sounds correct--as soon as Hulgyr can catch his breath and call the encounter completely done, fatigue ends. His Strength is thus 16 now. Bless is 1 minute per level, so it might be up for a very short time, but don't expect it for the next fight. Hulgyr doesn't notice any obvious signs of Zaeryl's passage here (no Track feat) )

Erekose13

Explorer
"We've lost our companion from Duvik. Zaeryl seemed surprised to see her. I hope that she has escaped another way. In any case we must continue, with a lack of any concrete direction I suggest sticking to the left." offers Eternity. With no word of dissention, she'll lead the way towards the left.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The group heads left, moving through a twisting warren of tunnels, turns, and dead ends, until they eventually make it out of the ruins and back into the mine. However, as they turn a corner, they run into a pack of Afflicted that were heading the other way!*

(OOC: Hulgyr and Almayce are not surprised. Hulgyr wins initiative against the non-surprised Afflicted)

Remove ads