Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Xael

First Post
OOC: So what's the situation with Almayce's wand of CLW (and Crossbow)? Did he drop them where he was knocked unconscius and they're now under a big pile of rubble or he didn't drop them or somebody picked them up (didn't look like it)?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ironwolf could have grabbed his Greatsword, but Almayce would have had to rush back into the fray for the crossbow and wand--looks like I'll give those two to Michael and Zaeryl)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Eternity wasn't close by when he fell, or she would've picked them up.

"Thats probably from Zaeryl, though I'm not sure how. He seemed to have created his construct as an ecto-puppet of some sort, in essence wearing it. I'd think it good to follow his trail he has conveniently left for us and head that way though." says Eternity.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eternity reaches the edge of the ectoplasmic goo, and she finds that it isn't quite a trail so much as a big area where the floor is covered with goo from wall to wall. However, the passage continues south for the moment.*

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: psicraft/know(psionics) +8 to tell what the goo would be from?

Eternity pauses for only a moment to contemplate the goo, before continuing to lead the group out (?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Eternity isn't certain exactly what the source of the goo is, but there is far too much for a puppet--it would have been enough for a whole wall or encasing block of goo.*

*Continuing onward, they reach a set of branching passageways.*

(OOC: Any means of selecting these, or should I have her pick at random?)

Remove ads