Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: hers is mostly empty, you can just shove it inside yours. don't know why it weighs so much if it is rather empty... but anyways)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Just noticed--Michael is actually at -1/37 and thus unconscious. He is missing exactly the same amount of HP as Hulgyr (38). Thus, beyond the 16 floating healing that was earmarked for Ironwolf but I'll let you switch if you need to, there is 76 healing for those two, and 25 for Eternity, plus Ironwolf will need a tad more to cap out too. Eternity's healing is best used when she can do it all at once to stay efficient, up to a maximum of 35 points, her Vigour cap)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Erekose--I just noticed that because I technically kept you guys lower level with accruing the XP, this made Eternity actually get to the point where she had more XP total than Almayce, who started off the adventure two levels higher. This happened because I was extremely nice in how I dealt with the "1 level at once" rule. So would it be alright if I asked you to use the XP numbers for a level 5 character (thus resulting in about 500 less XP and putting you on par with Almayce rather than above). I'd just give him more, but I'm sort of feeling like the XP to GP ratio is too high already. You can still use 2 GM credits to remain at 7th.

As a sidenote--The Metamorphic Transfer feat, black pock mark of brokenness of the entire SRD, was taken by a LEW PC. The end is nigh! :lol: )

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Did Michael just level to 5? If so, how could he be unconcious? Between 5 points of natural healing and gaining 7 hp on level up, he'd regain conciousness unless he started at worse than -12 hp, which is dead. I guess he was level 5 to start with?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: He was indeed already level 5 from his frolicking head-bashing good time with Zaeryl. I believe ajanders has yet to apply the 1200 then, but he will still only be 5, though in one of my few moments of semi-competence, his temporary +1 LA template for being semi-Afflicted should let him keep up with the big boys. I expect the final assault will level him up to 6 and possibly help him knock on the door to 7. Also, being a level 5 character in a party of mostly level 7 is not as dangerous as you think when one of the party members is Almayce. With his absurdly subpar HP, Almayce is like the canary in a coal mine and would have been dead long before now if there was any variety in the enemies beyond 'Melee bruisers with no ranged attacks that can be avoided for a long time by hiding in the back'. According to my playtest, the BBEG fight is likely to be the part of the mine where you figure out the air is bad. )

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: doh I only have 1 DM point left. I just finished submitting L7 but this will drop her back to 6th

on that side note: I still intend to retire her at the end of this adventure, so you'll be the only DM I inflict with that little nasty feat, should we get to the point where she is 7th and rested up to use it...)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm...I just did the math and realised that Xael used the wrong line. Based on his calculations, I believe Almayce qualified for the 4th-level line because he was technically 4th for that encounter. You needn't worry--we'll just have Almayce add the extra 500 some instead. You two both capped at 14999, so you should have exactly the same XP.

That was my nice news. My mean news is that I am working to ban your feat as we speak. I don't want Choker Quickness in my game. Also, if the Judges don't help me, I'm not sure what I would do. Metamorphic Transfer is such that I would actually ban the character from participating in my adventure if I was a recruiting GM, but it's mid-adventure so I don't have that ability.

Hmm, retiring her? So then why do you care about the vast riches that await you (but only if you can get there before the BBEG just takes it all) when you mentioned treasure above and how she owes Hulgyr for the horse still? :lol: )

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Well, with Michael unconcious, Ironwolf will suggest that he ought to be healed before Ironwolf is given such a blessing... once Michael is concious, he should be able to heal himself and others!

Last edited:

Remove ads