• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Xael said:
OOC: For some reason, most LEW adventurers are very poor. Of my characters, only Nezrak has over 3,000gp worth of equipment, and he has about 20k+ (way over what he should have), because he crafted stuff for his companions for money.
(OOC: The only character I've ever seen who is relatively wealthy is Lasair, who was level 4 with about 18,000 gold worth of stuff to her name. This causes me to chuckle immensely because she never asks for money and doesn't really want it. However, she will always accept a gift because she doesn't want to insult the giver)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
ooc: yeah that was certainly the case with ao'Thuir. Tenebrynn has so much now that he is most definitely not poor. But he hasnt had time to analyze, fix, price, and sell stuff.
(OOC: If Tenebrynn hoarded all of it for himself, he would have the cash of a 14th or 15th level character. Seems about right for robbing an above-average-wealth 17th-level character blind of everything except her very best gear :D)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I rolled for you and healed him 31, so she takes 16, right? He's only missing like 8 now, he'll be fine. She might as well use the extra on Hulgyr, and he gets 30 back, so she takes 15. That cost her 7 for the Vigour and 5 for each Transfer?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Assuming we now let Ironwolf keep all of Almayce's healing, that puts everyone except Eternity within single digits of being at full HP, I believe.)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Assuming we now let Ironwolf keep all of Almayce's healing, that puts everyone except Eternity within single digits of being at full HP, I believe.)

ooc: Then someone heal Eternity, and we can go smack around these darn monsters!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It should be simple enough to help her out though. A Cure Moderate and a Cure Light from Michael could do it. Someone might also want to zap some Cure Minors on Almayce. He's so low at full HP that he should make sure to stay at full, I think)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: thats what I figured, but with the target line not specifying it I thought I'd check. if anyone wants to be topped up with another 2d10 hp, then she should do it before getting healing as the dice will most likely end up with more than 8 and thus deal damage to her.)

Remove ads