• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: oh wait so we do get to wake up at the higher level post time based xp? sweet then I have: pp: 41/58, hp: 45/51 (+4temp) and metamorphosis... ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I'll be nice. And then there won't be double-level troubles at the end, either. This lets me give y'all less XP for the fights too ;) The big trouble is that the Metamorphic Transfer issue is an issue for us right now. I hope it won't be a problem though ;))

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: ah, yes, i was wrong on the lvl 6 hp, but that doesn't matter anymore. Hulgyr should have 1(after resting)+8(lvl6)+9(lvl7)+30(healing)=48 hp

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah--he was at 1/48, not 1/38, so I was off by 10! Yeah, want me to say Eternity used 1 more PP on that Empathic Transfer? That will heal you 11 more and deal her 6, using up her last temporary HP and dealing her a minor spillover)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
"She's sneaky and treacherous. We should expect to be surprised or tricked even if we take the best and most rational approach. If we expect the unexpected, we can be safest from such treachery. Shall we go?"

"Yes, let's go!" (ooc: B4chus and Erekose don't seem to object, at any rate.) ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads