• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

ajanders

Explorer
Michael wakes up under the influence of somebody's healing -- I think it's Eternity's.

He holds up one finger towards himself.
"I had an owie..."

After some explanation he cheerfully casts a cure light wounds and cure moderate wounds on Eternity and beams happily.
"All better!" (it's going to be 3d8+8, so I don't think we need a roll to get Eternity cured).

"Smite evil?"
He thinks about that sound of that for a moment.
"SMITE EVIL!!!"
Yep, he likes the sound of that a lot.

"Smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil....."

A deep breath.

"Smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil, smite evil....."

There can be no doubt about his sentiments.

ajanders

Explorer
Ouch!

Sorry about that: I'm not familiar enough with psionics to keep track of everything you discussed.

Though as Michael cruises towards his horrible death, I can see taking some sort of pure psi-character to learn...

Patlin

Explorer
With everyone feeling better, Ironwolf is ready to head out.

"Zaeryl, you said you had an idea on where to intercept our enemies?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes. They won't expect us to try to attack the exact same place again. Well, that isn't entirely accurate. They know where we tried to attack before, so they will move anything critical away on the off-chance we do attack again, but they have to know we know that, so they can't be seriously expecting an assault there. They won't be there, true, and they may have left a pittance of defenders or a nasty surprise for us, but Michael seemed decently competent at tracking, so if we go where we know they were, perhaps we could have him track from there. And if that fails, we have one more backup idea."

Patlin

Explorer
"Lead on then. As you called it pretty tightly before, I'll rely on you to suggest when we should employ defensive powers and the like."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"She's sneaky and treacherous. We should expect to be surprised or tricked even if we take the best and most rational approach. If we expect the unexpected, we can be safest from such treachery. Shall we go?"

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: hm, so do we wake up at lvl 6 or 7? With the 30 damage healed, Hulgyr is at 48/56 at lvl 6 and 48/65 at lvl 7. So al lvl 6 a CLW wouldn't hurt and at 7 more of those would be nice :)

"Hulgyr almost all better now. He stares at Michael chaunting his smite evil mantra and after a wile he starts joining him with a grin on his face "smytee ville! smytee ville! smytee ville! smytee ville! smytee ville! smytee ville!"

Remove ads