• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ashy's Oathbound Campaign, IC [ARCHIVED]

Voadam

Legend
At the warning, Kyron consciously dims the glowing aura of his body and draws his longsword.

Once it appears an ambush is not imminent he casts endure elements upon himself so as not to be debilitated by the heat in his full armor. He then moves to similarly ward the others who are in heavy armor while Baja scouts ahead.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tristan nods gratefully as Kyron casts the spell to ward off the oppressive heat. He didn't know much about magic, and he certainly didn't understand it, but it could be very nice on occasion.

"Thank you."

He stood up straight once more and looked off in the direction Baja had traveled, hoping that the half-orc had found something usefull.

Vendetta

First Post
Xerxes drops his head in shame. Timidly, he lifts his eyes again to the others. "I'm sorry. I saw many rust colored lizards running off in that direction," He points in the direction of the rising moon. "And I assumed they were frightened off by something coming this way."

deadestdai

First Post
Doing his best to take in as much of the scene before him as he could, especially making sure that the only creatures moving were the little lizards, Baja made to run back to the original dune. There he whistles to get the group's attention and waves them over whilst making sure he was not followed back.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tristan watches Baja jog back towards the group and moves over to the edge of the dune where the half-orc is approaching. He steps closer when Baja whistles him over.

"What did you see?"

Ferrix

Explorer
Turning to Baja, Kiera shifts her shield to a more comfortable position and strides over to him, awaiting his response to Tristan's query.

ferretguy

First Post
Must remember to trust my instincts...I didn't feel any threat, oh well it's alright to be jumpy.. Julian thinks to himself. Clapping a hand onto Xerxes shoulder Don't worry about it, after all you never know what will greet you when you just pop in to another world.
Whiping the sweat from his brow, feeling the persperation form back as his hand leaves his head, Julian joins the others around Baja

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads