Assassin City

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=Ethranor]Diane seems somewhat disappointed to hear this. "My father is Duke Melenova. He's no-" Just then there is a loud knock on the door and Diane nearly jumps off the bed in surprise. The innkeeper's muffled voice comes through the door. "Hullo? I brought the priest!"[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=Dire]

lol it will be easier just to have him run away. So...........let's say he does that lol Just so we can get this little confusion behind us and get back to the game. [/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=Ethan]Ethan dashes away from the wagon and into a nearby alley. He can hear the guard chasing him, unsuccessfully, and after few seconds all he can hear are her curses.[/sblock]

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock] Ethranor responds: Please, come in and steps outside of the room, so that the priest can examine the girl undisturbed. He will also thank the man that made him enter and pay him a golden coin for his collaboration.[/sblock]

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock]

Ethan laughs as he runs. The wall was his main target here. Perhaps he could climb it, perhaps not. He decided to return to the safehouse to gather his gear.[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=Ethranor]The healer is a short plump old woman with white hair tied in a bun behind her head. She smiles warmly at Ethranor as she passes him. Diane calls out weakly as he leaves. "Ethranor, wait. Stay... with me." The innkeeper stares at the gold coin for a moment as if unsure whether or not it's real. He slowly reaches out to take it and once he does bounces it up and down on his palm, to test it's weight before giving it a quick bite. He looks at it again for a second before finally putting it away.[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=Ethan] Ethan knows that climbing the wall would be difficult, it is after all a defensive fortification. Guards patrol on the top of it to prevent just such a thing from happening. There is usually only one guard for every 60 or so feet of the wall.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Ethan returns to the safe house, sitting there with his feet up on a table. Just thinking. Maybe he should talk with his partner, two heads are better than one.

Nightbreeze

First Post
[sblock] Ethranor winks to the innkeeper, then turns toward Diane with a raised brow and a half-smile. As he enters the room again and closes the door behind him, he says: Ah, well, I've already seen you naked, so I suppose it doesn't matter, does it? He will, however, turn around if privacy is needed[/sblock]

Dire Lemming

First Post
[sblock=Ethranor]"Uh-" Diane lets out a small surprised sound and blushes brightly at Ethranor's comment. She pulls the covers over her head and refuses to come out for several seconds. The healer turning to glare at Ethranor in annoyance. Finally she comes out again and the healer asks her to sit up so she can be examined. They both look expectantly at Ethranor.[/sblock]

Remove ads