Assassination 2: The Lost Children

The conversation ends under a fume of posturing.

"Fine," Kava states. She turns to the group, "Welcome aboard, drow. We are more than capable of accommodating your plan to intercept the Droaam caravan. I am sending our caravan to Greywall as planned. You can always meet up with the caravan if you can't find the other one or are successful but still need to get to Droaam. In that case you will still meet up with my kinsman at the Tharashk compound in Greywall.

"I trust you to catch up Bellegon with what happened yesterday and what we may be facing when you reach Droaam. I trust to see you all at the north gate in an hour."

"I'm glad you could see the advantage of having an insider on your side. Your people may not want to do things that may give your House bad reputation. I have no such compulsions so may find the information faster. And besides, who would suspect drow on the side of The Houses? While your informants are probably well known there.

Here's to successful cooperation!"

Drow picks up a glass and makes a toast. Drinking up, he frowns, his mouth twisting in disblieving sneer.
"Why do you have juice instead of wine here?"

"Anyhow, there is little known fact that Graywall is actually a front for bringing lords of Khyber back to the surface. It is wile place ruled by vile creature. It's roots go deep, deeper even then Sharn. My people fight deep near Khybers border in Xendrick to keep a Gate secured, but here, you're allowing the evil to fester."

OOC:
This last part is a bit of Bellegon paranoia and delusion(s), but how can you tell since he believes it's the truth? ;)

When do we start? Consider me updated, I've read the original thread :p

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Chael is just waiting to move on without conversing. I (KD) am a bit confused as to where things are left standing, so I'll wait until 4M can get us moving. I'm not ignoring the conversation, I just don't have anything to add to it.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC: Same here, Rohna is just a bigass cannon waiting to be pointed and fired. On another note all my emails to the approval request web address have not been going through. Is there an alternate email than the one on the wiki?

FourMonos

First Post
As no one objects to riding steeds to catch the Droaam caravan that left several days previous, the group collects at the North gate after making any last minute acquisitions and purchases.

Kava greets you at the North gate.

"A meeting in public like this between your group and House Tharashk is bound to start rumors brewing. I sent our caravan up ahead. With these steeds, you'll pass them shortly. The caravan leader is a man called Gowsam. He has been given directions to ignore you. Should you wish to speak to him, or should you need to join the caravan, greet him with the saying, 'It's a long ride to darkness.' "

A handler brings several large House Vadalis trained magebred steeds. Although Czern was concerned about their reactions, the steeds make no sign of intolerance of his presence.

"The steeds have stores of food for days in the saddlebags as well as a bed rest. I suggest you get going, the clouds are building in the East. There may be rain tomorrow."

GM: Any last questions, issues, or things you want to buy before leaving Sharn? If no, lets start our impromptu skill challenge!

Skill Challenge! Race to the Dagger River

First Round: You will be riding your steeds hard to try to catch the Droaam caravan that left three days ago. Everybody please make a skill roll for both Athleticism, Endurance and Perception.

Vertexx69

First Post
Race to the Dagger River Round 1
Rohna,
Goliath Fighter/Warlord 10
88/88 HP (0THP)
Resist All 1

Rohna smoothly urges Olaf onward, easily keeping pace with the speed bred elven equines. She casually casts her ruby glance toward the horizon, but is far too elated by the open road to give it too much of her attention.
[sblock=Combat Actions]Free: Speak
Minor: ...
Move: ...
Standard: Athletics=30, Endurance=31, Perception=20
Action Point: ...
Gore:
...[/sblock][sblock=Rohna]Rohna—Female Goliath Fighter 10 Resist all 1
Initiative: +5, Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 26, Fort: 22, Reflex: 17, Will: 18 — Speed: 5(6), 9 when mounted
HP: 88/88 (0THP), Bloodied: 44, Surge: 22, Surges left: 13/13;
AP: 1/1, Second Wind: Used, Milestones 0
Powers -
Crushing Surge
Cleave
Practiced Rider
Passing Strike
Disrupting Advance

Rhino Strike
Hydra Charge

Stone's Endurance

Perceive Weakness
Inspiring Word
Villain's Menace

Boundless Endurance
Rain of Steel
Bloody Blades

Vanguard Glaive +2 "Kordestad" (daily, minor)
Flaming Warhammer +1 (daily, free)
Antipathy Gloves (daily, standard)
Summoning Rimefire Plate (at-will, minor)
[sblock=Pals]Olaf—Dire Boar 6
Resist 10 all; HP 85/85 (0THP); Bloodied 42 AC 20; Fortitude 21, Reflex 17, Will 16, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 6th level or higher; at-will) Mount; After Rohna charges, Olaf makes a gore attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Furious Charge; When Olaf charges, his gore deals an extra 5 damage, pushes the target 2 squares, and knocks the target prone on a hit. Death Strike (when reduced to 0 hit points); Olaf makes a gore attack. Powers: Gore (standard; at-will); +11 vs. AC; 2d10 + 4 damage, or 2d10 + 9 damage against a prone target.

Mitra—Vadalis-Bred Griffon 11
Resist 10 all; HP 126/126 (0THP); Bloodied 63, 2/2 HS (31), AC 26; Fortitude 25, Reflex 24, Will 23, Speed 9. Property: Rabid Charger (while mounted by a friendly rider of 7th level or higher; at-will) Mount; After Rohna charges, Mitra makes a claw attack in addition to Rohna's charge attack. Powers: Claws (standard; at-will); +16 vs. AC; 2d6 + 5 damage.

Gretta—Construct 15 (Seed of War)
AC: 28, Fort: 23, Reflex: 19, Will: 18 — Speed: 4
HP: 22/22(0); Bloodied 11
Helps flank, can be attacked. Spend HS to negate dmg to seed warrior. Deal 10 dmg to adjacent foe when ally hits that foe.

[/sblock][/sblock][sblock=OOC]I think Rohna's sheet is now fully updated in the above link.

Damage Summary:
(Total damage if all attacks hit)

[/sblock]

Remove ads