D&D 5E Here's All The Loot In B&G's Vecna: Eve of Ruin Platinum Edition

Boxed set includes miniatures, handouts, cards, coins, maps, and even a temporary tattoo!

Announced in February, the Platinum Edition of Vecna: Eve of Ruin is coming from Beadle & Grimm this summer. As usual, it is packed with goodies-miniatures, handouts, maps, props, and more. These boxed sets are gorgeous--and very expensive, with this one coming in at about $500.

DMScreenExteriorMarketingImagewithtext_c24a259d-ec68-4f0e-9464-9ea53eca5ca6.png.webp

This Limited Edition set contains everything you need to create the most immersive role-playing experience for D&D's newest epic adventure. Contents include:
  • The full module of Vecna: Eve of Ruin broken out into five booklets
  • D&D Beyond code for the full digital version of the module
  • 3 original Beadle & Grimm's Bonus Encounters
  • 48 half-page art pieces pulled from the book to share with your players
  • Additional DM and player aids, including 17 Secret cards
  • All in a faux-leather, foil-stamped, foam-lined storage box to display on your game room shelf
  • 18 WizKidsminis, many uniquely painted just for this Platinum Edition. Set includes:
    • Vecna*
    • Tasha*
    • Alustriel*
    • Bearded Devil*
    • Black Rose Bearer*
    • Blazebear (large)
    • Drider (large)
    • Eldritch Knight*
    • Horned Devil (large)*
    • Moonlight Guardian
    • Necromancer Wizard
    • Red Abishai*
    • Spyder-Fiend (x2)*
    • Vrock (large)
    • Warforged Blade (x2)*
    • ???Spoiler???*
  • Unique aluminum-plated magic item cards that combine to create a 33.5" Rod Of Seven Parts
  • 16 Battle Maps gridded for minis and rolled up in a newly designed map box
  • Poster map of The Sanctum, 4 area maps to give to players, and 8 annotated dungeon maps for the DM
  • 10 in-world handouts and bonus art pieces to immerse your players in the world of the adventure
  • Custom DM Screen with art by Sidharth Chaturved.
  • 4 coins
  • A temporary Vecna tattoo
  • 43 standard size Encounter Cards and 11 oversized cards for the epic NPCs in this adventure (11 oversized encounter cards to fully deliver both the epic art and the epic stat block)

VEREncounterCardoversizedmockup2_30cc06a5-9918-41cd-88c0-f4eb5ae82a18.jpg.webp
VEREncounterCardmockup1_7daabb1c-22eb-4498-ac44-57562a0dec08.jpg.webp

43 standard size Encounter Cards

VEREncounterCardoversizedmockup1_c2dadba3-8889-407d-a0d1-c04222ca7ecc.jpg.webp

11 oversized encounter cards to fully deliver both the epic art and the epic stat block

CompCoinProductionPhoto_9cf543d5-de28-40dc-b4f3-c04432c43269.jpg.webp

Celebrate victory (Vecna's or the players') with this commemorative coin

Vecna.jpg.webp

18 WizKids minis, many uniquely painted just for this Platinum Edition

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 10.49.16.png

Unique aluminum-plated magic item cards that combine to create a 33.5" Rod Of Seven Parts
BG-Vecna-Tattoo.jpg.webp
Temporary Tattoo
Made to venerate Vecna, sized to fit on the back of your hand

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
500 usd is obcene.

The more TTRPGs are about bling the less they are about imagination.
B&G didn't write the adventure. This 'bling' has no effect on the adventure. It's all made after the fact, under license.

It's an after-market add-on by a third party. Like buying a fancy new car seat cover. That doesn't make your car less about driving.

Ramaster

Adventurer
B&G didn't write the adventure. This 'bling' has no effect on the adventure. It's all made after the fact, under license.

It's an after-market add-on by a third party. Like buying a fancy new car seat cover. That doesn't make your car less about driving.
I might be just jaded (and really used to the bs that companies pull literaly every single day), but I really don't buy that explanation.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I might be just jaded (and really used to the bs that companies pull literaly every single day), but I really don't buy that explanation.
...what part don't you buy? Beatles & Grim is a third party company that pays WotC to be able to make a premium repackaging of D&D books.

I'm not interested in their prodict for myself, but of you priced out all the parts here individually, it would be pretty expensive.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I don't know what there is to buy. You disagree that B&G is not WotC? What's the bit you think is false?

Shiroiken

Legend
500 usd is obcene.

The more TTRPGs are about bling the less they are about imagination.
I agree that $500 is nuts for a bunch of bling like this, but that's what people want these days. While I'd never spend serious money on unnecessary extras like this, I accept I'm probably in the minority.

Remove ads

Remove ads