• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Assassins Guild

Stephanie

First Post
*a dark hooded figure places a piece of parchment upon the board in the tavern then walks away the message reads:*

To any that wish to join a guild where not playing around and getting the job done looks good to you then please let me know. Blader is an assassins guild that bands together to get a purpose done. Jobs will be found and paid rather well for. We will help one another when need be or if you wish to work alone on a job that is fine also. There will be a house for everyone to stay in though its location will be revealed in a meeting when I know everyone is loyal to the guild. If you are serious about joining please reply here and I shall find you. Even if you need training you are welcome to join for I myself shall train those that need it or I shall find another member of the guild to train you.

Stephanie leader of Blader

(if anyone wishes to join you can either reply to this thread, email me at ravengoddess_24@yahoo.com or add me to your msn messenger my addy for it is ravengoddess_24@yahoo.com)

Last edited:

Remove ads