• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Atlanta Gamers

d'Anconia

Explorer
I'm living in the Druid Hills area of Atlanta, and am looking for a game. I've played off and on for about 10 years,
although I haven't been able to find a game that regularly meets for some time now. I'd be interested in being either a DM or a Player, and actually have a fairly good gaming setup at my apartment, if a place to play is needed. While I haven't ever DM'd, I've had some pretty cool ideas floating around in my head, and would love to get the chance to get behind the screen. If anyone needs another player, or would be interested in forming a new group, let me know.

You can email me at johncox63@yahoo.com

Alejandro

First Post
Hi John, welcome to Atlanta. It's exciting to read about a gamer who doesn't live way outside the perimeter. ;)

If you're a Tech student, please be aware that gamers regularly convene at the Student Center on Saturdays and groups may have openings for you.

While I'm itching to game NOW, I'm also waiting for AU and 3.5E to be released in a few more weeks. I'll contact you over e-mail to check your availability and to learn a bit more about you.

By the way, you may wish to edit your post so that spammers don't pick up your e-mail address. Cheers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads