• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention: Everyone in one of Rystil Arden's Games!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Well it looks like assiduous players have restored every game except Shadow's Caress, which is great. If I forgot a game, whoops!
Do we have too many games Rystil? ;)
Rystil Arden said:
Thanks for all the help everyone! Let's hope that this makes all the work unnecessary. However, either way, I am still grateful for your help.
This has been resolved, by the way. "No."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Okey dokey. Now time for the goodies! Everyone who helped dredge up games may choose one character in one of my games to receive 175 XP per level or two characters to each receive 100 XP per level. These are Bront, Jdvn1, Boddynock, Keia, and Jolmo. Make your choice so I can officially give you the XP.

To any player who didn't have time, like me, just post here indicating you understand what is going on and are going to keep going and you will receive 50 XP per character level to one of your characters of your choice. Make your choice so I can give you the XP.

Unleashed, you may have noticed you weren't on the above list. You went above and beyond the call of duty and recovered someone else's game that hadn't been restored yet. So you get 225 XP per level to a character of your choice, or 125 per level to two characters.

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Shayuri

First Post
Hey hey, glad to see all's well. Checking in. My character is Sulannus...currently talking shop with the guards in Night's Embrace (if I recall right...one of the KoD threads). DOOM!

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
Okey dokey. Now time for the goodies! Everyone who helped dredge up games may choose one character in one of my games to receive 175 XP per level or two characters to each receive 100 XP per level. These are Bront, Jdvn1, Boddynock, Keia, and Jolmo.
Gosh, I'm in only one of your games, so just one character...

What to choose, what to choose... ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Only too many games to remember off the top of my head if they all vanish :uhoh: I knew about the negative response on the non-negligent backup, sadly, so that's why I started up again :\

Nonlethal Force

First Post
I'm here, RA. I've already posted something in the KoD thread for Rhaka ... but I have Sblocked it because it was in the OOC forum. I wasn't sure, given your above note, if that was the one being moved to IC land or what. So I Sblocked it. Obviously, if there is an IC thread up and running I can move it easily enough.

RA said:
To any player who didn't have time, like me, just post here indicating you understand what is going on and are going to keep going and you will receive 50 XP per character level to one of your characters of your choice. Make your choice so I can give you the XP.

No need to worry about the XP. I didn't do anything to deserve it. So go ahead and give it to the others who helped - but I'll decline any just for merely saying "I'm still here and ready to go."

Rystil Arden

First Post
So:

50 to Sulannus in Night's Embrace
300 to Zykovian in Destiny's Tears
600 to M'ress in Viridian Plague
525 to Anton in Immortality Awakens (I think he's level 3, right? I'm not sure on LEW characters' levels)
NLF declines

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm around too. Ive got Obscurity in Viridian Plague, Magorrym in Shadow's Caress and soon the Mythweaver in Diplomatic Immunity. No wories for XP, maybe if I manage to dredge all my characters back up I'll worry about it.

Remove ads