• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention: Everyone in one of Rystil Arden's Games!

unleashed

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Unleashed, you may have noticed you weren't on the above list. You went above and beyond the call of duty and recovered someone else's game that hadn't been restored yet. So you get 225 XP per level to a character of your choice, or 125 per level to two characters.
Well I would have hunted up more, but I couldn't remember the thread names. :eek:

I'll take two characters...

Trayah (Viridian Plague)
Zaeryn (Shards of Memory)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Rystil Arden said:
525 to Anton in Immortality Awakens (I think he's level 3, right? I'm not sure on LEW characters' levels)
I think he's still 2, though we haven't gotten xp from the previous encounter so I'm not sure.

jkason

First Post
I posted to the new Night's Embrace OOC thread, but since you asked for check ins here, too: Still around and rarin' to go. :)

jason

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yay for write-ahead logs! I wrote asking about them as soon as the site came back up for posting, but apparently it took them this long to read my post / not read my post and remember about them. I hope it works! However, in the interest of not losing more stuff, we may want to hold on the success or failure of the logs.

Bront

The man with the probe
I think they didn't think they had the extensive logs they did, and as Spoony said, he's not familiar with integrating them, hense the delays.

Either way, they have said they will make efforts to not loose new stuff, potentialy by having a parallel site with one locked.

Remove ads