• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attn: Chattanooga (TN) Gamers!

Dr. Harry

First Post
Is there anyone who would like a large number of Dragon magazines from issues in the 80's to the early 200's?

The set is not complete, and some of the issues in the #90's have had the covers come off, but I have a box full of magazines I found visiting my parents a couple weeks ago that I would like to find a home for.

I'm not selling them; if anyone is willing to go to north Chattanoga (Hixson) to pick them up, you can have them!

I have subscribed to Dragon since about issue #81. I was fortunate enough to get the Dragon CD-Rom Compendium when it came out, so I can live without the physical copies.

Interested?

Melhaic

First Post
I live in K-town and might be willing/able to come (if I can drum up interest in gaming freind).
Don't want to drive two hours for magazines, but if it became a min road trip...
I'll get back to you soon.

RodneyThompson

First Post
Aw, man, if you'd posted this on Saturday I could have taken them off your hands! I was at my parents' house in Hixson before flying back to Washington. Ah well.

Dr. Harry

First Post
Moridin said:
Aw, man, if you'd posted this on Saturday I could have taken them off your hands! I was at my parents' house in Hixson before flying back to Washington. Ah well.

Aargh! (Although if you can get your parents to pick 'em up from my parents ...)

When did you live in Hixson? (I was there from '72 to '85 before going off to college; gamed at the Chattanooga Hobby Shop before that closed years ago.)

I will post in this thread if someone claims the magazines, so if there is no note, the 'zines are still there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads