• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attn, Henry: PMs not working...

BSF

Explorer
Greylock said:
Since I can't pm an admin, or report my own post, I was hoping one would see this here. But this thread got only scarce views today.

OK I am risking moderator wrath for abusing the report a post feature. :)

Morrus posted a couple of days ago that he is inbetween dwellings and I think only an Admin can fix the account for you. So that would probably be Henry. It sounds like the database has the correct dates for you, but when the expiration came up it reset your status to registered user.

Granted, I don't know a lot about the behind the scenes action on all that, but I am pretty sure a few other folks have had similar problems in the recent past. So it should be solvable, once Henry has some time to muck with it.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Oh, pshaw - risk moderator wrath? I can't think of a better use foir the feature! :D

So, the system already THINKS that it's all turned on for you. (Note that I said for you and not by you - kinky!) Clearly, it lies. I nudged it and extended the final date by a week, hoping that this will remind it that you are in fact a community supporter. If it doesn't work, Henry will need to check it (or I'll do so on Monday, once I'm back home with a computer.) I'm really sorry this is happening.

Greylock

First Post
Thanks, Piratecat, but the system didn't seem to catch the nudge. Guess I'll have to wait for the admins to wake up from their holiday slumber. :(

Greylock

First Post
It's probable that everyone is busy and all.

But I'm gonna bump this anyways. Renewing my CSA account was my Xmas present to myself. And that is about the best present I am getting.

Greylock

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
OK I am risking moderator wrath for abusing the report a post feature. :)

Morrus posted a couple of days ago that he is inbetween dwellings and I think only an Admin can fix the account for you. So that would probably be Henry. It sounds like the database has the correct dates for you, but when the expiration came up it reset your status to registered user.

Granted, I don't know a lot about the behind the scenes action on all that, but I am pretty sure a few other folks have had similar problems in the recent past. So it should be solvable, once Henry has some time to muck with it.

Testing, testing....

Your post was the most coherent of the whole bunch in my meta-post. And the most correct.

Arcadio

First Post
This sounds like the problem I'm having. My subscription was about to run out, so I resubscribed as a Community Supporter for another year. Now my account tells me that I'm a Community Supporter, but I can't use any of the CS features.

I emailed Morrus, but haven't gotten a response yet - probably due to the moving BardStephenFox mentioned.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads