• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

Erekose13

Explorer
Isida,

looking over Kelsis, everything looks fine. Couple of points, I looked back over the other characters and it looks like I gave them the .5hp/level above first. So give her an extra hp. Oh and the character sheet says she is still level 1.

DM Items :)
2 Trollbane Crystals: This small red crystals pack a very big punch. When thrown they explode upon impact causing a massive explosion. Originally based off the alchemist's fire, a magister in Ka-Rone was thrown out of the city for having invented these nasty little crystals. With only a 10' range increment, the manual (were there one) would advise users to throw them as far as possible. These crystals are thrown as a grenade weapon and upon impact deal damage as an Alchemist's Fire. However they then explode as a fireburst with a little added punch. Each crystal deals 4d6 damage to a 10' radius and an extra 1d6 versus trolls in addition to the base damage.
Faint Evocation; Caster Level: 3; Craft Single Use Item, access to the Fire and Enemy Bane (giants) Templates, fireburst; Price: 225gp; (*2 = 450gp)

Poisoner's Amulet: This small copper coin from one of the countries far to the south has a square hole punched through the middle and a thin, plain chain tied through it. When created this amulet contains 50 charges. Each side contains a command word to activate one of its two abilities. One side allows the user to detect poison, while the other allows her to increase the potency of one dose of poison as a diminished advance poison (+1 DC). Each ability costs 1 charge and when all of the charges have been expended the coin crumbles to dust.
Faint Transmutation; Caster Level: 1; Craft Charged Item, detect poison, advance poison; Price: 1000gp;

Amrinthar's Web Blanket: Originally created by Amrinthar, a litorian greenbond who built these nets to stop Chorrim who had taken to raiding the tribes of the northern plains. When thrown, this net flies upto 150' to ensnare a 20'radius spread in a heightened eldritch web. The net weighs 10 pounds but requires no attack roll to hit. Anyone touching the webbing takes 1d4 points of electricity damage each round unless they make their reflex save (DC 13). Note that this net cannot be used to construct the two-dimensional Wall version of the spell eldritch web.
Faint Conjuration; Caster Level: 5; Craft Single Use Item, eldritch web; Price: 750gp;

Erekose13

Explorer
Doh I was reading through Macbeth's game to double check stats and it would appear that Kelsis was made with the same total point buy as this game. So stats can stay no problem, but I'll yoink the hero point. Though it can always be gained through play :)

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay Isida, Kelsis is in. Hope its not too strange an opening but I wanted to get the party all together as soon as I could. Go ahead and post in the [AU]Lost Dreams: Stone Troll thread.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ok, I've posted Kelsis. I'm just waiting for approval and magic items and then I can join up. :)
Glad to have you, Isida, and welcome to the party. I just noticed your location is listed as Iowa. Given that I'm in the Iowa City/North Liberty area, I'm curious where you're at. Enjoying the recent weather? ;)

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Dr. Spunji, thanks for the welcome! I'm in Ames (attending Iowa State), and I'm really digging the weather... sort of. I'm glad we finally had enough snow because these warm winters were bad for the farmers, though I wish it was warm enough so that I could make some snowmen (the snow's like dust right now).

Erekose13

Explorer
Oh Finn, sorry i didnt answer your question about the CBoEM. I will be getting it soon then everything should be open for you to use. I will let you know when I have it and if I have any concerns about the stuff in there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads