• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Lost Dreams [Closing Down]

GPEKO

First Post
I will be gone on vacation from tomorrow (the 19) to December 29. I'll have no internet access so feel free to auto-pilot Yajarn. He'll go with what ever Vand decides to do (except if it makes him show some weakness ;) ).

Erekose13

Explorer
Glad to see Gren back in action. Hope that Submensa bring Sharilan in then we can get the second party really moving.

Gpeko, enjoy your holidays. I expected a slow down over the holidays as I assume many will be heading home, taking a break with family or what not.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Hey, Erekose, question for you.

How would like us to handle spell list swapping? That is, now that Kalythar and the Stone Troll crew are heading out, if I want to make some adjustments to my selected subset of active spells for the day, would you like me to post that in the Stone Troll thread, perhaps in Purple?

Or would you like to me to keep editing the post in the Rogues' Gallery thread?

Not sure what people normally do or what your preference is.

Thanks.

DrSpunj

Erekose13

Explorer
lets go with both in thread (in purple is good) and changes to your rg post. and its no problem to have them changed that night prior to heading out.

Erekose13

Explorer
Isida, sure Kelsis sounds good. Here are the char creation stuff from the first page again just so its here -

• Standard Array + 5 point buy.
  • You can spend 3 points on a starting Hero Point.
  • 3rd level.
  • You get your full allotment of 2700gp which the DMG gives for 3rd level characters. But you can only spend it on mundane equipment, though Dire/Devanian/Masterwork/Alchemical stuff is all perfectly okay. You can also allot however much of that you want to magic items which I will give you. So for example if you spend all you want on mundane equipment and end up spending about 600gp, then you can tell me to hand over 2100gp worth of magical loot. No more than 50% (1350gp) can be spent on any one single item - though it would be difficult to spend that much on a mundane item it is possible. You can also give me a wish list of the type of items that your character would have picked up while adventuring.
  • gonna go with the max hp at first, +1/2 per level

I am going to have you join the group [AU] Lost Dreams: Stone Troll as Sharilan has been missing in action for a couple months. The group has just been hired by Master Mollen a merchant to guard his caravan heading out to a mining town and back. They expect trouble from the local wildlife.

To everyone, I have invited another player to join our crew as SubMensa has been missing for a while. I tried to email the email account listed and posted a few times. Sorry Submensa, want to keep the game moving.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sure if you want to keep your stats as is no problem. Did a quick calculation to compare Kelsis' stats to the method above and you are about 4 point buy points lower. If you want to add them in feel free if not just add on a hero point.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, then I think I will take that Hero point. Never know when that could be useful. Also, I'm going to give you 2,200gp to spend for me. Kelsis is a practical girl and a clever one, so she could get use out of almost anything you gave her. Go nuts.

Remove ads