[AU] Lost Dreams: The Stone Troll

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 4]

Kalythar dances to the side slipping his athame in under the trolls armor, determined not to be ignored again. His blade hits solidly carving another slice out of the white troll. [ooc; hit troll 1, 9dmg]

Korwin too scores a successful hit on the troll, happy to join Kalythar in pummling the creature. The troll falls to the ground, blood seeping out onto the ground. Over his shoulder he spots the second troll approaching Kelsis and Aadin. He leaves the first one, confident that the dead troll will not be too much for Kalythar to handle. "Have fun with this one Kalythar, the others need my help." [ooc: hit troll 1, 10dmg]

Aadin sets his rune and his spear, ready for the encroaching troll.

Troll 2 does indeed fall for it, moving quickly over the snow as it moves around the fire towards Aadin and behind him Kelsis and Korwin. Arrogantly the troll step directly over the rune that Aadin had traced on the ground. As the flames lick up from the now burning rune, the troll moves forward even quicker taking only a small scar from them. Without a chance to actually stop the charge, Aadin takes the brunt of it's warhammer across the chest. [ooc: troll stepped on rune, made its ref save, took 3 dmg, then hit Aadin, 12 dmg]

Some of the wounds on the troll lying near Kalythar begin to heal themselves again. [heals 4]

Kelsis knocks her bow and launches an arrow past Aadin at the troll. The arrow flies wide missing its target.

Dmg Recap:
Troll 1 53dmg, blinded and unconscious
Troll 2 27dmg
Aadin 12dmg

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Cursing fervently in Infernal, that having the finest curse words of any language she knows, Kelsis knocks another arrow and tries to hit the troll again.*

DrSpunj

Explorer
Kalythar, Litorian Mage Blade 4

"Oh sure, leave me the dirty work, Korwin!", giving him a quick grin before turning back to the carcass at his feet.

Looking down at the large bloody mass and noting the slow but steady closing of skin laid open but a few moments before, Kalythar raises Glacial Wind in a two-handed grip above his head and brings it crashing down on the troll's neck. He then grabs the head before it rolls too far and drops it onto the campfire while taking a quick look to see how the others are doing.

"Though I have to admit, this isn't exactly boring!" he smirks to himself, readying a blow to the closest arm.

GladiusNP

First Post
Aadin Lofgred, 4th Level Human Runethane

Aadin staggers back under the force of the blow. Realising he cannot fight the beast head to head, he takes a step back, and shouts a single, loud syllable, drawing a rune in the air in front of him. The tattoo on his cheek flickers and grows dull, as he plants the butt of his spear in the ground. He then reaches into his pouch, activating his rune of summoning.

(OOC - Stepping back five feet, casting mudball at the troll, and then activating the rune of conjuring as move equivalent - if this is too much let me know..)

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 5]

Kalythar digs his sword-axe deep into the trolls neck, taking off the head in a spray of blood. Picking it up by a fist full of its dripping white ice-like hair, he tosses it into the fire and watches for a moment to make sure it starts burning.

Korwin dodges up beside Aadin, charging in on the second brute. Spotting the movement, the troll takes a swipe at Korwin but misses. Korwin's sword however finds its mark, burying itself in the creature's left leg. [ooc: hit troll 2, 7 dmg]

Aadin steps back 5 feet to try and avoid the trolls long arms. While the troll might be able to still reach him, it doesn't take advantage of his weak defences as he activates his tattoo. A ball of mud, with a vague rune of earth appears in Aadin's hand and is sent flying at the Troll. The ball splashes harmlessly off the Troll's armor.

The troll turns its attention to Korwin as he moves in from the side. It's huge warhammer comes barreling down and slams into Korwin's shield arm. [ooc: hit Korwin, 16 dmg] As you watch the troll's wounds begin to knit closed. [heals 4hp]

Kelsis nocks another arrow and lets fly, making sure she is in good position to avoid hitting any of her friends. But once again the arrow misses.

Dmg Recap:
Troll 1 dead.
Troll 2 30dmg
Aadin 12dmg
Korwin 16dmg

ooc: sorry about the delay, seems a bit more difficult to get back on my feet after the move than i had thought. might be a bit slow still for a bit, but I will try to keep the updates coming.

DrSpunj

Explorer
Kalythar repeats his gruesome performance on the Ice Troll's closest arm, tosses it in the fire and makes sure the head is burning well. He's still dividing his attention between those tasks and the battle raging on the other side of the fire, ready to rush in and aid them if things take a turn for the worse.

GladiusNP

First Post
Aadin Lofgred, 4th Level Human Runethane.

Aadin activates his rune of conjuring. A shrill cry issues from above, as an eagle of fire swoops down towards the troll. Stepping back five feet, Aadin prepares to cast the same spell at the troll.

Remove ads