[AU] Lost Dreams

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh warmain

Yajarn sheathes his sword and straps his shield on his back. He pulls out his bow and tests the string a few times. He keeps an arrow on his bow, ready to draw and shoot should any problem arise. “Alright, scrig, you have proven to be not much of a warrior. I hope you can prove us you are a good guide. You’ll lead the way, in front of us, so that any tricks your compagnions have prepared for us will only affect you. I suggest you try to avoid those. Also, be wary of me. If you make any false move or cry, my arrow will find your back. Now, let’s find this Goblin King.”

OOC: I take it Vand is gone now ?

Erekose13

Explorer
*sorry, not sure if you have seen my post in the Talking the Talk. in the middle of a move back to Canada from Japan. will update as soon as Im back (should be sunday or monday).*

Erekose13

Explorer
As the party begins moving down the long corridor Vand takes his leave, heading back out the way that you had all come in (well except for Kaes that is). The scrig starts making it's way down the corridor carefully, always looking over it's shoulder at Yajarn. After about 20 feet, you notice that it carefully avoids the centre of the corridor, skirting the outer edge. It fails to mention anything, but a search of the spot it avoided reveals the faint outlines of a trap.

Ferrix

Explorer
Kaes flits about attempting to avoid touching any of the grimy walls, giving a nimble bouncing fly-over of the trap which the skrig avoided and watching his companions manuever around it.

Remove ads