[AU] Lost Dreams

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn moves to finish off the two scrigs. "Well, we already have left a few captured ones in the other room. I don't like the idea of leaving a trail of unconscious scrigs. It's not like they fought well anyway."

He turns again toward Kaes. "The truth ? What would that be ? For once, I agree with 'sir' Lornem as I don't know what you are looking for in these sewers if it's not the scrigs themselves like we're doing."

OOC: Sorry for the long delay in posting.

Malarky

First Post
Malarky interrupts the Mojh somewhat impatiently, "No offence Yajarn, but I dont see how leaving a trail of dead scrigs is particularly conducive of finding answers. Perhaps Vand here could spare some of his healing to wake one of these guys up and try to interrogate them." he says turning an inquisitive look to Sir Lornem as well.

"Perhaps I should ask if you were hurt, Mr. Kaes, during the skirmish."

Erekose13

Explorer
[NPCing Vand for the moment] "Yes I suppose that I could spare a spell to get one of these blighters conscious. Know that it will tax me though." He says in his typical short replies. Concentrating over the scrig that looks the least injured, Vand casts one of his minor healing spells. Taking a little longer than it might for others, the spell is cast without any noticible effect until the scrig's eyes open and it gasps in a big gulp of air.
[ooc: cast lesser transfer wounds psionically for 6 hp, takes 3 hp in subdual.]

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn

Yajarn doesn't like wasting their own strength on a lowly scrigs but, then again, it might provide some useful information.

As soon as the scrig is done gasping for air,Yajarn caches him by the throat and prevents him from moving. "Do you understand my language, non-mojh ?"

Ferrix

Explorer
"I'm quite fine really, now what was that? Oh yes, what I was down here for, well, I require a word or two from the king of these beasts." He tugs assertively upon the lapels of his vest.

Erekose13

Explorer
The scrig cowers visibly but answers, "Uh yassir I cun understand ya please don' hurt mes no more. Wha' do yous want with me?" cries the scrig. The interrogation goes quickly with any questions answered quiet promptly. Feel free to pose any but Sir Lornem asks, "Where'd that rat, Trigg get too? How many more of there are you?"

To which the scrig offers only slightly hesitating, "Trigg? he's gone to see da boss man. Trigg looked kinda scared as he went runnin by us. Guess Is know why now. How many more of us? you mean scrigs? uh, lots I guess." He starts counting on his fingers and gets lost after 10, not really sure what to do next.

Want to introduce the new guy and have Vand leave and I can't come up with another good way to do it in the middle of the dungeon, so pardon the complete gap in things but Zap that is how things are now. Standing where Vand was moments ago Sevik appears. It's like he has been there all along.

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn, Mojh Warmain

"Interesting ... 'Ta boss man' ?" Yajarn turns his head toward Kaes, while maintaining his hold on the scrigs. "Looks like our goals could both be achieved at the same time, if the king you are looking for is the boss he's talking about." Yajarn turns once again toward the prisonner, slightly tightening his grip as he ask the questions. "Who is he ? Is he a scrig ? If not, why is he 'ta boss' ?"

Erekose13

Explorer
Cowering in Yajarn's grasp the scrig squeeks out, "Boss man? He's human like 'im over there. *pointing to Lornem* The other tall folks call 'im the Goblin King. I tink his name was... Yann or something like that."

GPEKO

First Post
Yajarn

Yajarn continues the interrogation of the scrig prisonner. "Does this 'Yann' has any associates ? Someone he meets regularly ? A sibeccai named 'Gloomwalker' perhaps ?"

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Sevik crawls through the sewers, following the sounds of argument ahead of him. Sounds like it isn't scrigs, so this is probably the ones I'm looking for. He slips silently around to get a better look.

OOC: Sneak +9

Once he's ascertained that these are the people, he calls out, "Hello there, is one of you a man named Vand?

Last edited:

Remove ads