• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

Rybaer

First Post
I'll be out of town for a few days. I will still have limited computer access, but posting may be a touch slower than normal.

Mirth

Explorer
Just wanted to post that I'm still here. Real Life took control of me in unexpected ways for the last few days, I'll try to post something tomorrow or Monday...

Jay

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Sorry guys. I got sick with a fever for a few days, then came down with a light case of brochitis and have gotten far behind at work. That's why I was MIA.

Another thing on my mind, I saw Galbraith's first post and was a bit worried I might be irritating people by playing up Pyior's non-violent/naive side a bit too much.

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
Sorry guys. I got sick with a fever for a few days, then came down with a light case of brochitis and have gotten far behind at work. That's why I was MIA.

Another thing on my mind, I saw Galbraith's first post and was a bit worried I might be irritating people by playing up Pyior's non-violent/naive side a bit too much.

Hey, good to have you back. Hope you don't mind me playing your character for a bit to help move things along.

...and there's never anything wrong with putting a bit of personality into a character unless it consistantly drags the game down. So far, that's certainly not the case. Things just got hung up on your character for a bit, as everyone was waiting on him to decide what he wanted to do. No biggie.

Galbraith

First Post
hmmmm... now I wonder what it was I posted to make you say that...

Nah, I just felt like we were all standing around in a room waiting for someone to make the first move so I stepped up and started the slaughter, um, I mean... fatal blow for the poor misguided creatures that attacked us.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Well first off after my 10-26 post Khajom weighed in with an opinion but I was hoping to see other people's reactions before Pyior started running off and binding the wounds himself (and taking more game time).

Then reading the 10-30 post, Pyior would be very shocked and upset by the sudden coup-de-grace, not that it was bad, but when I read the message my reaction was "Wow, I'm really going to think about how to react convincingly to that and still maintain party unity on a metagame level."

But then I started to worry that the CdG was a reaction against me possibly hijacking the story and gametime with Pyior's sensibilities, and that maybe others weren't posting as it wasn't interesting to them.

Galbraith

First Post
Okay, I see what you were talking about. Every couple of days I posted an action. I know people get sick or busy with the real world, and it wasn't a big deal to me. I'll stand back and be a little more moderate in my posting speed.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
I don't think your speed is a problem at all. It might have been easier to react on my behalf though if you showed your intent to CdG rather than immediately do it.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
I'm going on vacation (Kauai and Maui) from Thursday November 20 and won't be back until Sunday December 7. During this time most likely I won't have any access to a computer.

Remove ads