[AU] Stone Bones

dead_radish

Explorer
[sblock]*Kelthet replies without hesitation, inside his mind.* "I wish to strength and heal it. I would give anything I had, and anything I might one day earn. The earth has given me all that I am."[/sblock]

Ashy

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*Indacalis glares at Darthallys.*

"Show some respect," he mutters as he goes over to the closest column.

*By inspecting the Bones, it seems that some need to be set back into position, while others need to be truly repaired. Kelthet finds himself drawn to a large column in the center. It's cracked, partially corroded, and slightly off center, and it feels oddly warm. If Kelthet were to name it, he might say it was... feverish. Darkwish draws him to the column, and Indacalis comes with him.*

"Bah!", Darthallys snorts, and moves over to guard the entrance...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Kelthet presses Darkwish to the central column. The rest of you just see him holding something invisible there, something that slowly becomes clear. Kelthet's white flesh slowly becomes gray, and an obsidian-bladed dagger becomes visible in his hand. It seems as if the dagger is connected to the column, and Kelthet's arm has become one with it. Slowly the creep of gray begins to spread up his arm, becoming like stone. Kelthet feels something pulling on him, and feels his life-force begin to drain as the column begins to heal its cracks. Indacalis gasps and places his hands on Kelthet's shoulders, helping feed the demand the earth has placed on him. Leesea and Phaern feel the same kind of pulling on them, demanding their magic, their power, help heal the earth. Atlas and Darthallys can see the pull on their friends, and see some of the columns begin to straighten on their own. But power of muscle could aid power of life. The cracked and tilted columns must be righted before the strength of the others runs out...*

Ashy

First Post
Darthallys looks from the scene to Atlas, and, reading the look on the giant's face, slowly begins to shake his head. "Ohhhhh nooooo! I'm not about to let some rock leech my life from me, Atlas! Do not ask me this! Do not!" It is obvious that there is fear and loathing in the sibeccai's voice and plastered on his canine features...

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet smiles serenly as the stone creeps up his arm, singing to the iron in his blood, and the power that he has always tapped in to.*

"I don't think it needs your life, Dar. Just your strength. Right the other columns. I'll do what I can here..."

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

"Kel is right the earth needs our strength. It is your decision what to do with your life but life shared is always full. Selfish life is always empty."

*Atlas will quickly move to a column that needs to be righted and push his large shoulder into the stone driving with his legs if he needs the extra muscle. He will also try and let the life energy in him flow freely into the stone.

Erekose13

Explorer
*Phaern reaches out as Kelthet had and tries to channel his energies into the stones, glad to give what ever he can to heal the greivous wounds left by the vallorians.*

Ashy

First Post
Reluctantly, Darthallys reaches out to one of the stone pillars, grimaces, and then pushes with his will, trying to shove his strength into the bones of the earth...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Darthallys and Atlas put their backs into righting the toppled and leaning columns, while Kelthet and Indacalis pour their own magic into the central column. Leesea and Phaern give all they have back to the earth. Each sees their own flesh beginning to turn gray and stone-like, even as the cavern begins to rumble. A pure tone begins to ring from each column, forming a chorus that drives every thought out of one's head. A scent of earth, stone, and green, growing things fills your nostrils as the song comes to crescendo!*

*Opening your eyes, you see the columns have been righted, and the corrosion is healing. Instinctively you step forward to the central column and place your stony hands upon it. With a rush like being caught in a raging river, you find yourself being flung skyward through solid rock and earth, until you find yourself upon your knees... just inside the red cave where you began your journey. You see your skin still retains a faint stony hue and texture, a mark of your sacrifice to the earth. As you rise to your feet, you hear a faint rumble from deep within the earth.*

Thank you..

~Fin.

Remove ads