[AU] Stone Bones

Jaws

First Post
Wil

Phaern said:
"I wonder what that could be? Guess we better check it out. Might be a good idea to cover your nose and mouth with a cloth. It might prevent any bad gases from getting into your lungs."
*Wil does what Phaern says.*

"Maybe you or Leesea could scout ahead and report back so we are properly prepared."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Phaern and Leesea fly ahead cautiously and peak around the corner into the cavern where the noise seems to be the loudest. Looking you see a terrible scene. Two humanoid creatures, their thick skin hanging in flaps, as if it were dripping off of them, are taking turns hitting the stone wall in front of them. Some kind of acid covers their skin and is corroding everything they touch. But most terribly is that there is a small crevice from which is coming some faint, desperate cries. It sounds like words, but not words you're familiar with.*

*Both of the sprytes recognize the creatures in an instant of looking at them, though they've never seen then in person before. They're known as chlortheks, creatures cursed by the dramojh centuries past. They live in constant excrutiating pain, and their only relief comes from destruction.*

Rybaer

First Post
Leesea turns to Phaern and whispers, "Sounds like they've got someone or something pinned in there. We might be able to gain an ally down here if we can execute a rescue. While I hate to kill creatures without good cause, those chlortheks can only know true peace after death."

She indicates that they should hurry back and fill the others in on what they've found.

manifold

First Post
Indacallis

Indacallis has been reflecting on the dangers he has faced in this place. His expression--muzzle slightly agape, tounge protruding and panting lightly--is either total vacancy or deep concentration.
*Abruptly, he comes to a decision. He blinks twice, licks his muzzle, and begins to chant softly. Anyone listening hears him invoking the Green to protect his body.*

[ooc: casting plant armor.]

Manifold

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Phaern heads back to the group at Leesea's signals, "They look mighty dangerous, I wonder what they have trapped down there. Best suit up for battle then." As they return to the group Phaern begins casting the spells he needs to ready himself.

[ooc: combat suite includes energy blade (electricity) (lasts 5 hours), ability boost (lesser) (+2 dex, lasts 50 min), beastskin (lesser) (+3 nat ac, lasts 50 min), eldritch armor (+4 armor, lasts 50 min) in that order.
Gives the following combat stats:
AC 27, +12 touch melee (1d8+5, 19-20/x2)]

manifold

First Post
Indacallis

*Indacallis, once his armor is in place, moves over to Kelthet.*

"I kin tell you jess what kind of critter that is, if you like" he says, indicating the snail. "I mean, what it's called and like that." His demeanor is gentle and guileless, extending equall courtesy to the man and the snail.

[ooc: can Dack (short for Indacallis) see Kelthet's knife? He has the Elemental Mage: Earth feat.]

rangerjohn

Explorer
Upon recieving the report of the scouts, Atlas says "prepare for battle, but don't rush to it. I was informed that my strongest asset would be mercy. If it does come to blows, try to avoid melee. Sorry he says looking to Phearn, from what you describe thier skin would damage the attacker." *Finished with his suggestions Atlas draws his bow.*

Remove ads