• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Aug] What Are You Reading?

John Crichton

First Post
Update 3: Finished Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (during flights and tiredness at GenCon). Great read. I may go back and start the series over again if I can't find a box full of other books I have yet to read somewhere in the attic...

danbuter

First Post
Finished both "The Swords of Night and Day" by David Gemmell and "Starship Troopers" by Robert A. Heinlein. Now starting "Dying of the Light" by George R.R. Martin.

Undead Pete

First Post
I'm actually reading an ARC of a first novel. It's called Bloodstone by Nate Kenyon and I'm truly surprised at how good it is.

Mark my words. We'll be hearing about him. It comes out in January, 2006

devilbat

First Post
I'm in the process of reading four books, depending on my mood.

Harry Potter and the Half blood prince - J.K. Rowling
The Road to Hell : How the Biker Gangs are Conquering Canada -Julian Sher and William Marsden
A Clash of Kings - George RR Martin
DMG II - Various

I just finished Sackett by Louis L'Amour (The Universe's dad has always been a big western fan and, as such, so is The Universe... he tossed me the book when I asked for something read).

It was really, really good. Short, fun, and incredibly well written! Two thumbs up!

Wyn A'rienh

First Post
I'm now reading the 2003 Year's Best Fantasy and Horror Collection, edited by Ellen Datlow, Kelly Link, and Gavin J. Grant. It was a birthday gift, one that I'm enjoying immensely.

Renton

First Post
Just finished The Kite Runner, which I quite enjoyed. Got a bit too "literary-devicey" for me at the end, but for the most part it was very well done.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads