Aundair Raiders : Raid on Throneport

Mista Collins

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
Flying in closer, Sarelo looks down at the caravan, squinting in the sunlight.

"What is going on down there?"

With the glare of the sun making him squint, Devon doesn't seem to notice anything odd down below. "I don't know, you probably have a better vantage point from the helm."

[sblock=spot]1d20+2=10 [/sblock]

Eryndur

Explorer
Konnel's reverie is interrupted by the sudden decrease in speed and altitude. He glares up at Sarelo. "We can't already be there, d'Lyrandar! We've barely been airborne!"
[sblock=OOC]Spot: 1d20+1=4.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Jael is momentarily roused from his meditation by the ruckus his friends are making. "Elder brother calls and younger brother answers,
This spring does not belong to the ordinary season."

[sblock=spot]spot (1d20+7=11)[/sblock]

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
The ship steers closer. All of the sudden, a loud 'boom' resounds from below, and you see the familiar blossoming of a fireball amidst a group of armed men on the ground below. Chaos erupts as both sides suddenly realise battle is now inevitable.

OOC : the ship is 150 ft away from the combat, and at an altitude of 100 ft. The surprise round is gone.

Round 1:

Init:
21 Aranth
17 Konnel
11 Retief
9 Devon
7 Forge
6 Jael
3 Sarelo

Mista Collins

First Post
Loading his crossbow and the sound of the explosion, Devon looks over the edge.

"Any chance of getting us closer?!" Devon shouts to Sarelo as he fires a bolt over the edge at one of the armed men.

Ranged attack +5 1d8/19-20/x2 80ft range

Voda Vosa

First Post
Forge came out of the observatory and place himself next to Devon, with his wand in his hand, aiming to one of the armed man. "Descending upon them will be a good move. They wont expect it." he said

Eryndur

Explorer
Konnel stares down in disbelief. "What's this? Banditry in Aundair? Unacceptable."

The paladin runs to the drop lines, and begins throwing them over the gunwale. "Someone give me a hand! These spell-wielding ruffians need a stern talking-to!"

[sblock=OOC]Move action: move to drop lines. Standard action: throw lines.[/sblock]

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Time to go brothers!
If anyone decides to use the "old tactic" and just jump overboard, Jael casts a featherfall on him as an immediate action when he is halfway down. (Except Aaranth, who Jael knows can cast it himself, nor Gil who has apparently sprouted wings.) Otherwise Jael jumps over himself and casts the spell on himself.

ethandrew

First Post
Retief rushes to the railing, looking overboard in shock. Quickly he composes himself and shouts, "Man to arms! Move fast now!" He himself pulls out his bow and fires a probing shot at one of the assailants.

[sblock=Actions]Firing from my +1 Human Bane Longbow, 100ft range, +10 1d8+2d6+3, I also have Steady Hand aura active, giving an additional +1 bonus on ranged attacks to all allies within 60ft of me.[/sblock]

Remove ads