• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aura Paladin

kyberus

First Post
Revamped the final class ability, to make it less of a "Why in bloody.... would I ever use this except Roleplay", not certain what to do with Redemption (which I have been told infringes into cleric teritory too much) , divine vigor was also said to be a tad excessive before, also added a couple of feats, (also a suggestion) switched nostrum up a bit. ->Any suggestions on what could REPLACE redemption at lvl 13<-, which is otherwise empty of usefull abilities. Also reallized the no Two handed hammer existed, so I quickly added one.
Basically, though, this is a shameless *bump*

Viashimo

First Post
I suppose what you could do with the skill at level 13 is to remove it and add a burst of healing energy. Expending 4 divine points let's say the aura paladin creates a burst of healing energy healing 1d6 points of damage on all allies within a, say, 30ft radius. The idea is pretty much a mass cure spell as you can see - but it kind of fits with the paladin helping his allies and keeping them standing in the middle of battle. You can play around with the power configuration and I'm pretty sure it'll be good because most cleric players I know wouldn't waste on of their 5th level spells on a mass cure light, despite how good it is to the party. Even the radiant servant of pelor has better things to do with those spell slots.

kyberus

First Post
Put the cleric to shame? Dear gods, I hope not! The cleric is, if nothing else, a powerful and versitile class. If you would look at the numbers, I'd be greatly obliged. Also, I put a lower dice cap on smity and lay on hands. (1+1/2 level)

Last edited:

Remove ads