• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Games Day-January 24, 2004--Calling all GMs and players

Caerin

First Post
Just found out...

Just saw some info about this gameday on a newgroup. ^^ I do read ENWorld, but hadn't noticed the thread. Are you going to advertise on any other Austin-related gaming groups?

xrpsuzi

First Post
Melvin-I've got you down for the appropriate games.

Caerin-Through the holidays, the thread got buried quite a bit, which may explain why you haven't seen it sooner. I'm going to try to keep it floating on the first couple of pages so more people can see it. I haven't solicited the game day on any other newsgroups. If you know of any and wish to spread the good news, go for it. We are trying to get people to sign-up so GM's have some advanced warning on how many players that will have, so if you do post on other newsgroups, please refer them to this thread to sign-up.

BTW, would you like to sign-up on any of these fetching games?

-suzi

Last edited:

dietevil

First Post
suzi yee said:
Nobody but us chickens -card game, can't remember max # of players, 8, I think, and a game is usually less than 30 min.- is also fun. Try to get the most points by garnering the plump chickens through bravery or chicanery.

Nobody But Us Chickens supports 3-6 players... and is best with five.

Cheers,
Anye M. Sellers
Diet Evil Games
www.dietevil.com

Last edited:

xrpsuzi

First Post
Garmorn said:
Ok, I have a summary for my game:

A combined Tok'ra and SGC rescue gets strange.

I've got your summary up. Why is it that nothing interesting happens unless something goes awry? Coincidence? I think not.

Any idea when we can get a peek at the pre-gen char?

-suzi

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads