• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Games Day-January 24, 2004--Calling all GMs and players

d20books said:
Everyone playing in my DnD game, sound off.

I want to make sure people are still reading and nothing happened to them.

I have people that want to get in on any spots that become vacated.

So far as I know, my wife and I are still in.

Remind me what time your game officially begins?

xrpsuzi

First Post
Mark said:
Please be sure to gather the names, screennames, and emails of every participant from your gameday. We will do a drawing after the event and one lucky winner will receive $20.00 worth of prizes from Creative Mountain Games!

Have fun at the gameday! :)

Thanks Mark! I'll add that info to the front page.

-suzi

xrpsuzi

First Post
Shadowdancer said:
Suzi, please sign up myself and my friend, Mark, for the morning Stargate game. Thanks.

And that closes the stargate game...

Unless we have last minute morning GMs, we shall have two tables in the morning for talking, playing card/board games, and all round fun from 10-3.

Less than a week to go :) I'm warming up my dice

-suzi

xrpsuzi

First Post
wwundt said:
suzi,

Please sign me up for the Traveller and Fung Shui games.

wwundt

wwundt,
I've got you down for the afternoon Traveller game. Unfortunatly Pyske had a change of plans, and the Fung Shui game is no more. There will be open tables in the morning for card and board games, available from 10-3.

-suzi

Pyske said:
It's looking more like I won't make it as the morning progresses, so I'm going to go ahead and bow out, so that people can plan accordingly. My sincere apologies, Melvin; ... Please feel free to fill my spot, d20books.
No hard feelings Pyske.
And D20Books, can I take his spot in your dungeon crawl? I'm signed up for a game now, but I was really hoping for some 3.5 action.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads