• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Austin Games Day-January 24, 2004--Calling all GMs and players

Well, despite numerous attempts to get in touch with d20books, I haven't heard a word back form him. Hopefully nothing is wrong...
Anyway I'll be staying in the Traveller game for sure. Sorry about the wishy-washyness.

xrpsuzi

First Post
We're heading out for Austin now, so the front page will not reflect any changes and requests posted as of now. See you all there!

-suzi

Cedric

First Post
I only got a chance to stop in a bit in the morning (around 10:30-11:30am) and meet a few folks...but I had a good time!

Garmorn

Explorer
I wanted to thank everyone who played in my game for the great time I had.

I also need to aplogies to d20books as I begun to run a fever and had to leave before the start of his game.

d20books

Rise of the Gamerati
Melvin the Mediocre said:
Well, despite numerous attempts to get in touch with d20books, I haven't heard a word back form him. Hopefully nothing is wrong...
Anyway I'll be staying in the Traveller game for sure. Sorry about the wishy-washyness.

I was trying to figure out if there was a spot or not. I should have just tacked you onto the game since people dropped out anyhow. :(

Looking through my email, you're the only message I didn't reply back to. Weird. I typically tag or reply all of my email to make sure things are followed-up on. One got through the cracks and I apologize since it was yours that did.

We all had a good time and managed to get 1/4 of the way through my dungeon. The portals didn't even go to the Abyss either ;)

Thanks to everyone that participated and thanks to the organizers for putting it together :)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Let's hear some reports from the front! :D

I'll be watching my email for the participants list and announce the big prize winner after we have figured out who that is... :)

Indigo Veil

First Post
It was fun!

Does anyone here read somethingpositive.net? I had a blast with Suzi during seasong's game, and with all the violence we were bringing down upon ourselves and our NPC teammates (like, we killed one of 'em...some of 'em...okay, most of 'em), the two of us (both of us are Asian women) reminded me of Aubrey and Peejee from the above mentioned webcomic. =^^=

My stay at the Game Day was relatively brief, but it was cool meeting those I did meet. Big thanks to Suzi and Joe for pulling the event together!

Shadowdancer

First Post
I had a great time at the Game Day.

A big Thanks! to Suzi and anyone else involved for organizing the event.

Also Thanks! to the companies that donated prizes. It seems almost everyone who was there got something. I took home the new Dork Tower board game -- very kewl.

I had a blast playing in the Stargate game. Thank you Garmorn for running that. And I'm happy Suzi and I finally got to use our grenade launchers!

I also had a blast running the Traveller T20 session. Thanks to Flynn, Melvin and wwundt for playing in the game. It was a pleasure to meet all of you and game with y'all.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads