• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Auzzie Gamers Question.

Kurzon

First Post
I ordered mine through Milsims, and they got the Starter Set to me a day or two after the official release date, so I remain confident they'll come through again.

On a slight tangent, I must say, it's nice to see so many Aussie D&D players responding to this thread. Good to know the hobby is alive and well outside my bubble. :)

bolo__

First Post
Called good games Central Sydney at 10 am

No stock in yet. Expecting late today or tomorrow morning

Yeah I have consistently heard that Wednesday's the day.
Wouldn't be surprised if stores go through their first run of books pretty quick.
I know Merric has said his store has already ordered a second run as the first is all going to pre-orders.

Psikerlord#

Explorer
Called good games Central Sydney at 10 am

No stock in yet. Expecting late today or tomorrow morning

For my Sydney brothers, Games Paradise has them right now. Just bought mine for $60 around 12.30. When I bought it the lady so - "oh another one!" .... mine was the last copy on the shelf, so I'd ring ahead just in case, but surely they'll have others out the back.

Cheers!

Murkmoldiev

First Post
GOOD GAMES HAS IT !!!

I started having a mini panic attack when I saw that Games Paradise had them and GG diddnt !

Getting on my bike in the pissing rain to ride 45 min into town RIGHT NOW ! Putting plastic garbage bag into my backpack to keep them dry on the ride home !

WINNING.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads