Level Up (A5E) Avatar: The Last Airbender trailer

This take on Avatar: The Last Airbender looks way better than the movie that came out several years ago. ;) It makes me want to play the Elementalist class from MoAR: Complete.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Looks better than the previous live action, but looking at that trailer, and I worry it's gonna have the same problem as Rebel Moon. That is, not nearly enough time to build character development of all the important characters. The trailer looks like there is going to be a lot of cameos from the show, and they have to cram it all into 2 hours? That's gonna be tough.

Looks better than the previous live action, but looking at that trailer, and I worry it's gonna have the same problem as Rebel Moon. That is, not nearly enough time to build character development of all the important characters. The trailer looks like there is going to be a lot of cameos from the show, and they have to cram it all into 2 hours? That's gonna be tough.
Maybe not. This version of Avatar: The Last Airbender is going to be an eight episode series on Netflix. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender_(2024_TV_series) The TV series might be able cram in a lot more of what could be a potential season one (aka the Book of Water).

Remove ads