• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Awakenings: Chapter 1

Velmont

First Post
When Samir received his ration, he take a look at it.

"I'm not hungry. Hey, Connor, you seems like being able to eat a whole lamb. Here, take it."

Samir throws his ration to Connor, and he lean back and close his eyes again.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Shalimar said:
. . . Black says as he opens a cabinent under his seat. He takes out a bag of rectangular silver packages and passes it out. "Eat this, it should make some of you at least feel better. They're battle rations though so don't expect too much."

Josiah took the offered food and looked over the packaging . . . packaged food . . . Sigh. He had his share of processed food during his time in the orphanage, though he still remembered having fresh food and milk growing up on the farm. Even sixty years of being frozen hadn't erased the memories of taste.

When he opened the pack and sampled it, it found it was rather good. Then again, he had nothing to compare it to for the last sixty years. Still, it was some sort of roast beef and barbeque sauce. He definitely was more hungry than he realized.

"I think I'll pass on the haggis . . . at least for now," Josiah added after hearing Connor's description.

Remove ads