• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Awesome ninja multiclassing

edhel

Explorer
Avast ye scurvy sea-dogs.

I was somewhat unsatisfied with the ninja base class in Complete Adventurer. It didn't have enough cool abilites for my ninja taste. (Evasion at lvl 12 and they can't swim nor use rope)But then I figured out some awesome ninja multiclassing options.

Monk 1 / Ninja x and the Ascetic rogue feat:
Ascetic rogue feat allows monk and rogue levels to stack to determine unarmed attack damage. Prereq is improved unarmed strike and sneak attack and ninja is so close to rogue that I as a GM would allow this feat to include ninja too. This way you'd get the martial arts ninja although you'd need amulet of mighty fists because without further monk levels you'd miss ki strike.

Warlock x / Ninja x (/ some kind of Arcane Trickster variant)
Invocations are great for mysterious assassin clad in black. Hideous Blow, Leaps and Bounds and Devil's Sight are great at low levels. Fell Flight, Walk Unseen and Flee the Scene are just übercool powers at warlock lvl 6+.
My absolute favorite.

Lastly:
Ninja 6 / Dread Pirate x
The infamous, the invincible. IMC I allow a feat that makes two cross-class skills class skills (there's one in Unearthed Arcana too?). Take that feat twice for Appraise, Profession(sailor), Use Rope and Swim and voila. Ninja pirate.

;9

Funeris

First Post
Half-Gnome Half-Illithid Fiendish Anthropomorphic whale tauric tyrannosaurus zombie ninja pirate warforged .... Paragon of doom!

Felix

Explorer
Mighty-cleaving Vorpal Half-Gnome Half-Illithid Fiendish Anthropomorphic whale tauric tyrannosaurus zombie ninja pirate warforged Paragon of doom +5.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads