• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Axis & Allies Miniatures!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Woas said:
Haha! I think their neato-burrito.

Maybe I'll have to throw a T-36 Golem at my players. :)

I didn't check the scale, but if their at the same scale as the D&D and Star Wars minis then you could really have some interesting skirmishes. They could come in handy for a d20 modern game. (D20 Modern minis would be a great, now that I think about it. But that's a topic for a different thread.)

KF72

thalmin

Retired game store owner
Yes, 15mm is mentioned in the press release, but they are much smaller than Flames of War 15 mm figs. The tanks may be closer to 10mm. Still, very nice figs. The game plays well, too. But they need more pieces for all the countries, especially Russians.

Henry

Autoexreginated
All of a sudden, I just got an idea:

The Player Characters travel via gate from Faerun to an Earth Analogue - where halflings evolved the chief sentient instead of humans, and where hordes of halflings following the Nationalistic Zeitgeist Imperium have dominated Europe, and the PCs must face off against halfling-sized tanks and infantry... :) Perfect use for those half-scale minis, and I can use the D&D minis for the party right alongside!

HA! I've out-Torm'ed myself!!! :)

The Shaman

First Post
I have to avert my eyes when I walk past the shelf with the A&A minis, for fear of destroying my credit rating: "Just two more cases, honey! That's all!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads