• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Azyra] The First Adventure

rwelle

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Ready whenever you guys are, if Nathan doesn't post by tonight I'll go ahead and take the group out of the Inn and get you on your way down the road.[/sblock]

Nathanw88

First Post
Wayrick says to the barmaid. "I happen to have stocked up right after my last bit of travelling." Then turning to Bezim, Wayrick responds. "Sounds good to me after such a deep sleep i feel more then ready to go."
[sblock=Wayrick]Gnome alchemist 1
HP:10/10,
AC:17, Touch:14, Flat-Footed:14,
FORT:3, REF:5, Will:-1,
CMB:-2, CMD:11,
Melee:0, Ranged:4, Light Crossbow: +4, 1d6, Crit 19, Range 80ft, 30 bolts.
Bombs:+4, 1d6+4, splash damage: 5, 5ft radius, halved with save REF:14, 5 a day, Crit:x2, Range:20.
Speed:20ft
Skills:
Appraise:8
Craft Alchemy:12
Kn: Arcana:8
Kn: Nature:8
Perception:5
Sleight of Hand:6
Spellcraft:6
[sblock=dm] Do u know the rules for thrown splash weapons they talk about missing which way it goes and that you can aim at a intersection it can be found in the core rule book i could try to summarize it in here if u want[/sblock]

[/sblock]

Last edited:

battlebiscuit

First Post
[sblock=Bezim Fundroot]HP-9/9 AC-18 Flatfoot-14 Touch-15
Fort-2 Reflex-7 Will-1
CMB-+3 CMD-13
Initiative-+4
Rapier- +1, 1d4
Shortbow- +5, 1d4
Sap- +1, 1d6 (non-lethal)
Disable Device-+7
Perception-+6
Sneak-+11
Diplo/Bluff-+7
Acrobatics-+9
[/sblock]

[sblock=bump]bump'd for character reference. and let's gogogogogo! hehe[/sblock]

Last edited:

rwelle

First Post
The group heads outside, luckily the rain cleared up overnight leaving the streets clean and the city smelling of fresh ocean air.

Your benefactor waits across the street, next to a stout middle aged human holding three leather satchels. "Ah, I see you're finally ready to leave! My associate has your potions here as we agreed yesterday."

The stout man hands over the satchels, nodding grimly as he does so.

"Well, I believe you have everything you need! Head north east out of the city as we discussed and you'll be there in a few days... Good luck!"

The group follows the road north east out of the city, beginning their treck to the cairn several days away.

The weather is cool but not uncomfortable, clouds float in the sky but they are few and wispy.

---------

The road before you meanders slightly but heads roughly north-east. Traffic is light and last reports claim that the road is safe for all travelers. A few shrines dot the road this close to the city, most notable are the shrines to Aos, patron god of travelers.

As your party continues on you pick up a follower. A scruffy looking dwarf who seems friendly enough. He talks almost non-stop, almost solely about his home in the northern spine, a small kingdom that he doesn't name. As the one sided conversation dies down he asks your group where you're headed.

[sblock=Scruffy Dwarf]He wears a sleeveless leather tunic over a worn brown tunic. Canvas pants are tucked into leather boots which have definitely seen better days. He carries a short sword at his side which he mentions occasionally as protection, after all you can't be too careful on the road. His beard and hair are unkempt, lumpy knots spread throughout the greasy mess. He scratches often at his arms and scalp.[/sblock]

Last edited:

battlebiscuit

First Post
Bezim replies, "We're headed into the hills on a private endeavor. What brings you out here, to be traveling along with us?"

[sblock=dm]Bezim takes the time spent listening to the dwarf to furtively scan the dwarf for bulges in his clothing or anything discernibly hidden, and also keeps a wary eye on the surrounding terrain.[/sblock]

rwelle

First Post
The dwarf chuckles. "Well, this here, this is my life. I travel, the wind blows me here and there. Aos guides my feet."

[sblock=Battlebiscuit]The only weapon the dwarf carries seems to be the afore mentioned short sword. There is a slight bulge on the left side of his left boot.

Other than his scratching and non stop talking the dwarf seems fairly innocent. Occasionally he glances around, as if watching for someone following him.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

rwelle

First Post
The scruffy dwarf looks appraisingly at Bastgare, "In your direction? I've been taking this path for longer than you've been walking."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads