[B.A.D.D.] What type of Dragon should I use(Angcuru stay out!)

Balgus

First Post
Why not use a stereotypical white dragon? It is the perfect place for it to live. But just give it a little zing-

half fiend white dragon. Cast protection from elements (fire) so with the immunity and protection spell, it should not be a problem. Plus, in Mag of Faerun, there is a spell aura agaisnt flame that would work well.

Plus, by adding a couple of cleric levels, the spells you use are 1/2 divine damage so their prep spells and gear will only be 1/2 as effective as they had hoped.

Epametheus

First Post
If you want to be really weird, use an advanced half-dragon gelugon. Technically a dragon, but a whole 'nother beast altogether at the same time.

Non-generic outsiders can be brutal opponents.

A'koss

Explorer
Hmm, an advanced half-dragon gelugon... I've been looking for more arctic monster ideas. I like.

Kudos, I'll have to steal that! :D

A'koss!

blackshirt5

First Post
Nightfall said:
I'll try. Course if you had SS I'd say go Feral instead of Elemental. Or better still Deep Corrupted Shadow Dragon. (Course there you need BoVD.)

Actually, if the store ever gets it in, I should have Savage Species before I run this monster. And I've got BoVD as well, so I'll stat out a Deep Corrupted Shadow Dragon sometime tonight or tomorrow, to see what it looks like.

Also, where can I find the Dire Dragon template, also in SS?

Last edited:

Remove ads