• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Babies and Wet-Nurses: A Conversation

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
OOC- I remember Greg saying something about her being brainwashed. But that they healed and were rehabbing her. Am I alone in this?
I don't remember one way or the other. I know what has happened to her, but I don't know if it ever came up IC.

Archon

First Post
"she very well may have been brainwashed, but i saw her, in Oceanus during the invasion. She tried to get me to side with her"

The_Universe

First Post
OOC - LIES! She was mentioned during the first description of Jansten's people, some time ago.

But not a big deal.

Might want to amend or roll a bluff, though.

Archon said:
"I did not know she was within Jansten's ranks, this is the first i've heard such news."
((I think someone ought to roll a bluff check! You **totally** knew - this is why Dara has been brought up so many times... why we've - OOC - questioned Archon's decision to talk.))

Archon

First Post
ooc- the last i heard of her she was standing next to the Bluestar at the first negotiations, i thought we all saw her there

The_Universe

First Post
Archon said:
ooc- the last i heard of her she was standing next to the Bluestar at the first negotiations, i thought we all saw her there
You saw the Bluestar being all chummy with Jansten, as well. anyway, not a big deal. Converse, get it out in the open, and then move on!

Anyway, she's been in the camp from Day 1. You can move this conversation around in history as you see fit (if it helps it make sense) but as of the moment Dara is wandering around Hyrwl with as much freedom as the rest of Jansten's people.

Remove ads