• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Babies

Laurel

First Post
Xath and AA

So what's up with them.... is Xath playing rock, paper, scissors to get Justice's ring occationally? Are they even married yet or even sleeping in the same bed? Who knows! :)

Xath

Moder-gator
Xath and Archonus are not married yet. They decided to wait until after the babies were born because they want to be married in Sylvannus, and not all parties could attend while under the influence of the "Queen's Prediciment."

Xath is not taking precautions (neither is she trying to get pregnant). I'm under the assumption that because the gestation period is the same, it must be much more difficult for elves to become pregnant as opposed to humans. Otherwise elves would completely dominate the continent. Something has to keep their population down.

So I would assume that Xath's likelyhood of becomeing preggers is considerably less than Justice or L'Aurel should they not be taking precautions.

But sure, Kennon could be rolling. I have no idea.

Laurel

First Post
Xath said:
So I would assume that Xath's likelyhood of becomeing preggers is considerably less than Justice or L'Aurel should they not be taking precautions.
All depends on how Kennon choses to roll actually....
Some things use both parents to base the percent chance off of, so Justice and Duke being human and full elf give them the similar chances as Archonus and Xath also Human and full elf. it would change slightly on mom's race.

Also depends on how or what Kennon decides Yuan-ti/full elf people have for life spans..... I don't remember it discussed anywhere in the MM but could be cool to know just a general anyways :p

Xath

Moder-gator
Laurel said:
All depends on how Kennon choses to roll actually....
Some things use both parents to base the percent chance off of, so Justice and Duke being human and full elf give them the similar chances as Archonus and Xath also Human and full elf. it would change slightly on mom's race.

Also depends on how or what Kennon decides Yuan-ti/full elf people have for life spans..... I don't remember it discussed anywhere in the MM but could be cool to know just a general anyways :p

I believe Yuan-ti have similar life spans to half-orcs. But I could be recalling this incorrectly.

The_Universe

First Post
The corrupted blood of a Mordredin reduces their lifespan significantly.

However old Selura was when she was...changed (if, indeed, she was not born this way) she has perhaps 40-50 years of life left. 60 if she is extraordinarily lucky.

So, similar to a half-orc, yes.

Xath

Moder-gator
Which makes Reincarnation one of the most painful ressurection spells. Both L'Aurel and Xath are faced with poor future outlooks.

L'Aurel's lifespan has been diminished to less than a third of what she could have expected. She'll now be one of the first to die if the circle lives long enough to die of old age.

Xath is faced with the prospect of (should she live long enough) watching everyone else die. Then watching their children and their grandchildren etc die. Which is not a pleasent prospect either.

Xath

Moder-gator
Well, there are more effective ways. If the church did allow ressurection magic like 'Raise Dead' or 'Ressurection', Xath and L'Aurel might not be in this situation.

Look at the Duke. He seems well enough.

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
The corrupted blood of a Mordredin reduces their lifespan significantly.

However old Selura was when she was...changed (if, indeed, she was not born this way) she has perhaps 40-50 years of life left. 60 if she is extraordinarily lucky.

So, similar to a half-orc, yes.
Cool- Didn't know.

Yep. Sucky but it is another chance and a doable penalty.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads