• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bad Customer Service with Lone Wolf Development??

So at GenCon I bought Hero Lab, excited to bring it home and get the M&M licence for it. I get it and send it to an e-mail address that I used for everything not realizing that it was having problems. Long story short, I couldn't get in to access my M&M licence to activate it and I will not be able to access the e-mail again. I e-mailed Lone Wolf's Customer Support a week ago, and I have yet to get a response. All I want is to switch my address or find someway to get access to my M&M license or get my money back and repurchase it for the new address. The website says that all service needs to be done by e-mail and that the phone is only for ordering or retailer questions.

Has anyone else had a problem with their customer service? I really want to work with them to fix the problem, but I can't work with them if they don't respond. I am starting to get discouraged.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
The website says that all service needs to be done by e-mail and that the phone is only for ordering or retailer questions.

I think after that week went by I'd be on the phone ordering customer service to get it together. ;)

Seriously, there might be something wrong with the email server or any number of reasons why you have yet to connect, some possibly on your end. I do not think that a phone call to clear things up is going to bother them overly, considering they wish you to be a happy customer. Call them tomorrow and fill them in on things.

Remove ads